**AUTHOR'S NOTES**

**THE BEST FORMAT TO READ THIS IN IS ON MOBILE WITH SIDE-TO-SIDE SWIPING!!!!!**

UPDATES WILL OCCUR ON SELECT FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS** AT 5PM EST WITH ONE CHAPTER PER DAY
**temporary change

there will be (at least) a one-week hiatus every six chapters so that i can make any last-minute corrections to future chapters before their scheduled publishing date

**NEXT UPDATE: EXTENDED HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**

update times can and will most likely change sometimes based on my personal schedule. note please that i also have a life to attend to :)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

there are going to be MANY chapters throughout this where there will be mentions of blood and/or slight gore. i will post an update on my profile here and on other profiles located on my carrd site before the next weekly publishing warning of any of this in the upcoming chapters. i highly suggest that if you are sensitive to any such topics that you skip the chapters that have this warning. if you are reading this later at a point where some of these chapters have already been published, just check my updates to see which chapters already have this warning. lastly, if you are sensitive and you still read these said chapters anyway, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF YOUR SITUATION!! in other words, please do not tell me that i didn't give you this warning.

that is all i have for now, i think. please enjoy, and i'll see you all soon!

-haku