Chapter 1 - Latest Mission

Davien Fondevilla

MY name is Davien Fondevilla and I am an operative working for an elite assassin organization to eliminate the threat in humanity. I am good at my job. In fact, our boss considered me as one of his most versatile agents as I can be whoever they want me to be.

Aside from my assassin trainings, nag-aral ako din ako ng Human Behavior studies. I learned how to delve inside one's mind just by merely observing the behaviors and reactions of my prospects. Dahil dito, nakilala ako sa aming organization bilang isang magaling na con artist.

My latest mission?

To pretend as a gay manager of the celebrity hearthrob, Hunter Robson. Pretending as sexy hunk bi-sexual is fairly easy, until I met Daniella Angeles, my most difficult conundrum.

"Hey bro, what can you say about my new night club?" tanong ni Hunter na lumapit sa akin habang nasa second floor veranda kami ng kanyang newly-opened rave club.

"Hunter, please don't call me bro, unless you prefer a brother to brother kinky fuckery relationship. Call me Mademoiselle or Lady Davina from now on," sagot ko sa kanya using my gay voice, but there is also a hint of warning to let him know that I am already playing my part.

"My apologies, Lady Davina. If I may ask, have you met your new mission?" tanong ni Hunter sabay nguso sa babaeng sumasayaw sa dance floor.

The woman is wearing a tight fitting black dress that contours the outline of her voluptuous body. She exudes poise and sophistication that can make men doubt their confidence.

"Yep! The minx already showed her true colors. Lady Davina will surely be in deep water," I muttered under my breath.

Tumawa lang si Hunter, malamang narinig niya ang sinabi ko.

Daniella Angeles. Sa pagkakaalam ko, nagtapos si Daniella ng Mass Communication, pero mas pinili magsulat sa isang entertainment website at maging reporter ng mga showbiz chismis. I met her a while ago and she introduced herself as one of Hunter's fans. When she found out that I am the new manager of Hunter Robson, she clings to me like a sticky mucous dahil big fan siya ni Hunter.

She has a cute and pretty face, pero kapag nagsalita na, parang isang baklang babae sa kadaldalan. Though this is the first time that we have met each other, she blatantly admitted that she likes me and she wants me to be her boyfriend.

Not a good start, if you will ask me...