Thanks

* Your POV:*

I walked over to Ms Venable's office and knock on the door. I heard her clear her throat and I heard some shuffling. "Who is it?" She asked and there was something in her voice that wasn't right. "It's (y/n)" I replied "ok come in." I heard her say. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I saw her leaning against her desk. I looked at her face and her eyes were red and a little puffy, it looked like she had been crying. "Ms Venable are you ok? You look like your in pain?" I asked worriedly "oh well I did drop my cane and I can't find it." She said I nodded and looked around. "Shall I help you sit down so Your comfortable Ms Venable?" I asked and she nodded. I walked over to her and held out my arm which she held onto and I walked her to her chair at a slow pace then she sat down and let out a sigh. "I'll try and find your cane." I said and started looking around the room I then found it underneath her desk. I got it out for her and gave it to her. "Thank you so much (y/n). Not a lot of people would help me." She said in a sad tone. "It's my pleaser Ms Venable and them people don't have a heart." I said "Are you going to the party after work tonight?" She asked and I nodded I had a bit of excitement inside me when she asked that. "Yes I am, Are you?" I asked giving her a smile. "Yes can I buy you a drink to say thank you?" She asked and my stomach had so many things going on but I knew that I couldn't stop smiling. "That would be great but you really don't need to thank me."

After work:

I had to make sure that I was wearing something good as I would be meeting a load of new people and Venable would be there. All day I haven't stopped thinking about her. She was this Sexy, intimidating woman who I knew had a soft spot. I tried on loads of different outfits when I finally wound a nice one. I straightened my hair and put some make up on.

 I straightened my hair and put some make up on

I then put the dress on and texted Jessica.
Y/n: Heyy I'm ready X
Jess: okay I'm on my way now X
I waited about five minutes and I heard a car pull up and I walked outside and got in Jessica's car. "Wow don't you like hot." She said and I laughed.

Hey guys. Thanks for the positive response to the story. Hope your still enjoying it. I've got some good ideas ❤️