Chapter 5: Change In Plans

A/N: This chapter is kinda short but I promised an update real soon. Enjoy.

***

Saturday, 6:30am - Los Carnales Hideout

Majority of the crew members were knocked out all over the new safe house. A lot of them took the couches, slept on the rugs on the floor with blankets, on the couches in the back room by the garage, and the talented ones fell asleep sitting down with their heads against the wall. Chris and Lucia had their own bedroom just like Lauren and Camila did. There were more available but that was outside the underground hotel and the rooms weren't exactly sterile or appealing; they needed to be fixed in order to be safe and good enough for the other members to stay there.

Others who were early birds—Ariel and Normani the first amongst the small crowd of four—did their best to not be too loud as they started drinking early while handling business they were assigned to. Five of them were dabbling around with food ingredients a few members went shopping for last night, debating over what would be good to eat for breakfast. Whenever one got too passionate, another followed, then it escalated into a louder debate dancing on the edge of a full blown argument. Apart from that little commotion, it was very calming and quiet this hour.

And then you had Lauren's bedroom.

Initially, the girls were asleep and cuddling in spooning position. Lauren held Camila closely and protectively—clearly very attached to the girl even when she wasn't conscious. Camila felt pretty safe. At first, she was paranoid because Dinah told her she had to be at Shawn's house since Luca sent Santi to watch it, but then she quickly calmed down when Lauren gave her a drink and made out with her. They didn't do anything sexual to close out Lauren's birthday, Lauren just wanted to talk and kiss and cuddle each other to sleep.

The younger brunette was first to wake up. It started out with feeling something poking her inner thigh, finding out it was Lauren's little big friend, then waking her up to tell her to slide in so they can take care of that mini problem. Now they were sleepily going at it in no rush, eyes still closed and Lauren still hugging Camila's body.

"Ughhh, you're so warm," Lauren rasped by Camila's ear as she sighed. She had her arms wrapped around Camila's stomach as she slowly thrusted into her, shivering slightly as Camila's walls hugged and clenched around her length. Her lips pressed tiny kisses along Camila's neck before she dropped her forehead against her shoulder. Camila let out a few sighs as she lazily moved back and forth, holding Lauren's hand. "Are you always this wet in the morning?"

"Maybe," said Camila before she sucked in her breath and let out a semi-loud moan as Lauren pushed against her cervix.

"Does that hurt, mami?" Lauren kissed her shoulder again in case it did. She ran her hand along Camila's body, caressing her and soothing her.

"A little. Don't go so fast, take your time."

Lauren nodded and grabbed control of Camila's hips as Camila pulled the covers up to their shoulders; none of the members understood the concept of knocking since last night - she didn't wanna take any chances of someone seeing her with her (Lauren's) basketball shorts down and the gang leader fucking her from behind. Establishing a steady rhythm, the bed squeaked and the sheets rustled as their skins started to slap. Lauren exhaled deeply through her mouth while pulling the younger one's hips back to meet her thrusts. She then inserted herself all the way in until the base was pressed against Camila's backside. Lauren remained that way and started rolling her hips, rocking with Camila without breaking skin-on-skin contact.

"Mmm, so much better," Camila moaned and clutched the pillow. She felt so full, so hot like she was burning.

"More?" Lauren began rubbing her clit in firm circles, pulsing inside Camila as she chased her orgasm. They were rocking faster now.