Chapter 34: No Second Chances

A/N: Just curious, how much smut we want in this story? (Smut specifically, I'm not talking about fluff - there will be fluff)

***

November 28th, 2007
Tuesday, 6:10pm - Oceanfront, Miami Beach

*FLASHBACK*

"Lauren.."

A breathless gasp fell from Camila's lips as the older girl spun her around and forced her body back against hers. Lauren, who was leaning against a wall inside the empty rollerskating rink between two arcade game machines, slid her hands up and down Camila's hips and thighs while attacking her neck with wet kisses. Camila held the back of Lauren's head, grabbing a fistful of her ebony locks as she closed her eyes and sighed, rubbing her ass against Lauren's bulge until she felt it hardening and poking between her legs. Now she rubbed harder without breaking contact, the friction just too good to put an end to.

"You're so wet, reina. So fucking sexy," Lauren husked, her fingers slipping past Candy's skirt and panties, sliding through her drenched folds to collect copious drops of arousal. She pushed one finger into her heat, then slipped in another to draw out the moan Candy was holding back. She thrusted slowly, feeling around as Candy's walls fluttered around her fingers. "Mmm," Lauren moaned into her ear, pumping in and out. "Feel good, mami?"

"Mhm," Camila nodded frantically, butterflies swarming her stomach. She felt super anxious that they were doing this so out in the open but Lauren assured her no one would come in after hours. Admittedly, it only added to her arousal. Camila bucked her hips and squirmed in Lauren's arms, their lips bumping and locking in sloppy sensual kisses.

Lauren pushed her lower half off the wall and made little thrusting motions with her hips, her length begging to escape its confines. "I wanna fuck you real good," she rasped.

"So fuck me," Camila begged. She bounced back then rolled aggressively, her body fiercely moving up and down against Lauren's erection.

Lauren yanked down Camila's skirt and panties then dropped her own pants and briefs down to her ankles, her cock springing free and slapping against her abdomen. She lubricated her hands with Camila's help then gripped her length, quickly jerking it to relieve the dull aching she experienced. "You ready, baby?" whispered Lauren.

Camila looked over her shoulder, her eyes falling to watch what Lauren was doing. Her mouth salivated and she gasped, her hips jolting upon feeling the warm head of her cock graze her slit. Camila wiggled her backside and bit her lip, nodding with want. Lauren slowly pushed herself in, shivering from the instant feeling of the brunette's tight walls gripping around her shaft like a glove. Camila bent over slightly, arching her back as she bounced back and forth, doing all the work as Lauren stood still to watch.

Not wanting to come too soon, Lauren stopped Camila a few moments later and pulled out, swearing under her breath as long strings of Camila's juices attached to her shaft and cockhead. She palmed over the sensitive head and gave herself a moment, then she stroked her shaft, pumping out pre-cum as Camila whined about the distance. Lauren shut her up when she entered her, burying herself to the hilt. She kissed her again as she pushed up Camila's blouse, massaging her breasts. Eventually her hands fell to hold onto her waist then she began to pound into her from behind, grunting as her cock slid in and out of her heat with ease.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Camila cried out, her hands spread out against the two machines so she could bounce back and meet Lauren's thrusts. "Oh my God, baby!"

"Yesss...fuuuuck," Lauren mumbled, panting as she quickened her thrusts. She also tightened her grip around Camila's sides and slammed her body back, her throbbing worsening. A loud squelching sound filled their ears and their skins slapped violently. Lauren moaned loudly, dragging it out from the depths of her throat when Camila switched it up and started grinding up and down instead, increasing her tempo and rhythm. Lauren slapped her ass and grabbed two handfuls, manipulating how hard she was riding. "Mami, I'm gonna cum. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she slapped her ass again, Camila releasing a high pitched moan in response.