Chapter 28: I Won't Set You Free

September 3rd, 2006
Sunday, 10:00am - South Bay Correctional Facility, Palm Beach, Florida

Due to Lauren's actions and misuse of equipment, she was removed from groundskeeping and transferred to laundry duty. Three days out of the week she had to wash inmates and COs uniforms, sheets and blankets, pillows—and although laundry may seem sanitary...it wasn't. Boy, was she disgusted. In prison, one should keep their expectations low. During those three days, she'd spend six to eight hours washing alongside three other girls: Marlene, Lorena, and Candy. Imagine the amount of fun this secretly was for both sides.

Lorena clearly caught feelings for Candy despite being "straight" and only wanting to date men in her life. She didn't know what it was about Candy but she felt connected to her and sucked right into her orbit whether the other Latina was around or not. Candy never reciprocated the extent of her affection, never went out of her way to make a move either. It was always Lorena doing more and wanting more. And when Candy would talk to Lauren and "pretend" to want her, it drove Lorena mad. If she could catch Lauren in the showers again and give her the beating that made every prisoner cry, she would in a heartbeat. Lorena knew Candy was just acting like she had feelings for Lauren but she just couldn't stand watching them. She felt possessive and the impulsive need to get in the way of Candy's plan when they got too close.

Lauren dumped a load into a washer and went to go back to the common table to retrieve a couple of more she left there. Purposely, she came up behind Candy and pressed her body against hers as she reached over her shoulder to fetch a small pile of uniforms, her bulge pushing into Candy's rounded backside. Candy jolted and pushed back into Lauren, rubbing against her with want for merely a second before Lauren apologised and carried on with her task. Lorena saw the way Candy aggressively bit her lip and hunched over the table, overly frustrated and clearly craving to be bent over this table and fucked senseless. She questioned if that was just part of the act or real.

"Cariño," Lorena called sweetly, batting her lashes at her prison wife who folded clothes across from her. "I was hoping we could tal—" (Honey)

"Un momento, amor," Candy cut her off with a raised finger then she left her station to go talk to Lauren. She had a bone to pick with her and it couldn't wait. Lorena sighed defeatedly and let her go, moving herself to talk to Marlene. When Candy reached Lauren, she pulled her to the side behind a washer, away from view of the other girls and the door to the outside. "We need to talk," she whispered.

"About?" Lauren smiled innocently, folding her arms over her chest.

"You're killing me, Laur. I understand that we're friends now and can only be friends, but when you're pushing up on me and making all these not-so-subtle moves, you're making it extra harder for me to follow the rules of friendship."

"I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about..."

Candy huffed and grabbed at her roots, her hands then dropping at her sides. "Oh, come on. What you just did a second ago, was that not on purpose? Because you had a lot of room, you didn't need to do that."

"You're right. I didn't," Lauren smirked.

"So you're testing my patience. Knowing how badly I want you, you're teasing me with the possibility and tempting me to say 'fuck it' and go for it. Is that it?"

"You want me to fuck you?" Lauren pretended to be shocked and unaware.

"Are you serious?" Candy wasn't buying it. She whimpered softly, stomping her feet. "Laurennn. I know that you know."

"I'm sorry if I'm doing anything that makes you frustrated. I guess I didn't realise I'm frustrated myself and want the same thing you do," Lauren rubbed the back of her neck anxiously. "Perdóname." (Forgive me.)