Seven: fake party and the benefactor

Liam's P.O.V:

"Liam, could you listen for one second?" Stiles had called out to me.

"No, you need to back out, okay?! Both of you," was my answer, seeing as I was trapped between them two.

I nodded, waiting for Scott to talk.

"Liam, we're brothers now," that line came out like it was prepared, like something Scott was used to hear. But what the hell did it mean?

"What?" was my only reaction; this situation grew weirder and weirder.

"Oh, God...that's just..." Stiles acted like he had heard someone else say this before.

"What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me." I tried to sound as harsh as possible.

"The bite...the bite is a gift," he said the words slowly, like he was having trouble with letting them out.

"Scott, stop. Please, please, stop. You, we're trying to help you," Stiles cut him off, taking Scott's side.

"By kidnapping me?" I questioned him. I had treated Mia awfully this morning and I just wanted to go and apologize. I didn't want to lose my friends as well.

"Just to clarify; Scott kidnapped you, okay?"

"Liam, I've been through this before. Something's happening to you; something big" the only thing that was happening to me was the urge to punch them in the face and the fireworks in my stomach when I thought about Mia.

"Nothing's happening to me." I looked at both of them, taking the bandage off as proof. "Nothing."

This moment had been on my mind the whole day. What did Scott mean with all of that? Why would a bite change me so much? I was pretty much the same Liam.

The same fucked up Liam that had sworn he had a broken bone the day before, but he was just fine.

Maybe last night didn't even happen and I was just imagining things.

I checked myself in the mirror once again. I wanted to look good for Mia, but I didn't want her to notice I was trying.

"Going out?" my stepfather was looking me from the door frame.

"You're home early." I smiled at him. "I'm taking Mia to a party."

He smiled, knowing what was going on.

Even though there was anything going on.

"This girl, Mia; is she your girlfriend?" my stepdad smiled, getting into the room with me.

"No, we're just friends." A sad smile played on my lips. "I think I might like her, though."

"She seems like a nice girl."

"She is." I smile at the thought of her. "She's really nice and smart."

Just as he was about to speak again, there was a knock on the door.

It was her.

"Well, that's me." I smiled, giving him a hug. "Be back soon."

"Have fun," he called out and I rushed to the door.

There stood Mia, looking ridiculously adorable in a blouse and jeans. "Hey" I greeted her, closing the door behind me.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked, biting her lip.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." I lied. It still didn't sound like a good idea.

As if on cue, the girl named Kira got there with her car.