Chapter 11

Nicks pov
When I got back to my apartment I looked around to see if Olivia was there but she wasn't thank god. I decided to grab more clothes and go to my parents house. My phone kept ringing and ringing but I didn't want to answer it because I knew it would either be Demi telling me to talk to her or Marissa which she would try to make me change my mind.
My phone kept ringing and ringing I walked over and saw it was Kevin hey bro what's up?" I say as I answer "Nick where the fuck are you!! Everyone's been calling you!" "I'm at my place grabbing clothes what's up?" He went silent and I heard talking in the background "Nick. Demi is in the hospital. Marissa just called Dani to tell us and we know you love her so we thought you should know." I fell onto my bed I couldn't even speak. Was this happening was my Demi really in the hospital?.
My eyes began to fill with tears as I held the phone to my ear "Nick you still there buddy?" "Yea.." Kevin sighed and said "I'm coming to get you to take you, you shouldn't drive be there in 5 mins" I hung up the phone and dropped it on the bed. What happened to her I left asleep on the sofa. Every possibility was running through my mind so quick my head started to pound.

I stood up to change my clothes and as I put my shirt on someone knocked on the door, I went and opened it and it was Kevin with Joe "the fuck Kevin! Why bring Joe I don't want to see him. If he's coming I'm driving by myself." "Nick come on let's not fall out over a girl! You're my best friend and my little brother. You have to forgive me please. I miss you." Joe said with tears building up in his eyes "excuse me I have to go see my best friend who is on the hospital and I have no idea what had happened nor do I know if she is okay!!" I yell as I walk past him.
We made our way to the hospital and there was total silence in the car I was staring out the window zoning out until Kevin pulled me out of my own little world "So how's the album going Nick? Is it coming along or?" "It's good" I said in a low tone of voice and the rest of the ride was silent.

As we arrived I got out the car as fast as possible and ran for my life into the hospital. I saw Marissa and Dianna in the waiting room I ran to them "Mar what happened is she okay?!" "Nick we. We don't know if she is" Marissa said sobbing her heart out "what do you mean?!" "Nick she's in a coma. They don't know if she'll make it out or not" I saw Dianna fall into the chair "no you're wrong. She will make it out where is she?" "Nick calm down" Kevin said holding my arms "NO!! Where is she!!!" Marissa shown me the room and I ran into it. I fell to the floor because the sight I was seeing was not the sight I ever thought i would ever see, I stood up and walked to the bed she was lay in "Demi baby it's me Nick please wake up please I need you I need you to be with me. I want to be with you for the rest of my life please baby come back to me" I rested my head on her stomach and fell asleep holding her close wishing I would wake up and realising it was all a dream.