Chapter 14

Demis pov
I saw a bright white light ahead of me but I had a feeling it wasn't meant to be there. I heard a voice and as I turned around I saw my dad "dad? Is that really you?" "It's me baby" I stared at him and said "wait how am I seeing you? You're dead. Does that mean I'm?!" I started to freak out but my dad came and held me close "baby you're not dead because it's not your time. Go back okay. I love you and I'm always with you" he wiped my tears and I suddenly woke up.
I sat up quick as possible and looked around the room. I had no idea where I was. I was so scared. I looked at the door and I saw my mom "Demi?" She said quietly "mom? What happened?" "Mar get the doctor!!" She yelled as she came running to me "oh my god I can't believe your awake!" She hugged me and I said "what happened? I can't remember anything. How long have I been in here?" A million questions were running through my head at this moment.

I looked towards the door again and I saw Marissa sobbing quietly as she looked at me and then I saw someone else turn around. He came walking into the room "Demi?" "Hi.." I quietly said he came running to me "I've been so scared I never thought I would see your beautiful brown eyes again" he kissed my forehead and looked deep into my eyes. His face went to a look of worry "do you remember me? What's my name Demi?" I saw a tear roll down his cheek so I wiped it and said "you're Nick Jonas and you are the best friend I could ever ask for. Apart from Marissa. We have been friends since we were 14. And I have loved you for over four years." I grabbed him and pulled his lips to mine it was what I needed at this moment.

After a few hours everyone but Nick and Joe left. Joe sat in the chair next to the bed where Nick and I were sitting "Demi I'm sorry." I heard Joe say quietly "now why is that?" I ask in confusion "it was Olivia. If I didn't kiss her. And if i hadn't brought her to your house. This wouldn't have happened. She wouldn't have been waiting for you to." "Joseph Jonas. Do not blame yourself okay. It wasn't our fault. Now get here and give me a hug" I winked at him as he walked over and gave me a hug "I love you Demi" "I love you too Joseph". Two hours later I fell asleep in Nicks arms it was my favourite place, I woke up the next morning and I looked at the chair next to me and Nick was sat in it looking at me. "What?" "Nothing" he said with a smirk on his face "no seriously what? Was I drooling?" I asked wiping my mouth.

He stood up and walked over to me and said "you've just never looked so beautiful. And I have a question." "And what's that?" Even if I knew what the question was. He leaned closer to me just inches away from my lips I could feel his warm breathe on my mouth and it made my mouth water "I just would like to ask. Would you wana go out with me on a date" "fuck yeah" I whisper grabbing his hair and tugging him towards me. Our lips smashed together and it started to get hot and heavy so we had to stop "I have a question" I say as I placed my head on his chest "what is it love?" "Are we together?" "Mhm is that okay?" I looked up at him and said "abso fucking lutly". A few hours later I was released and the first thing I decided to do is to go to the gym. I took a selfie and decided to tweet it to let everyone know I was okay god I love my Lovatics. Now it was time to start over with my sexy boyfriend Nick god damn Jonas.