Chapter 1

It's hard for others to understand. I'm sixteen and have no friends and am completely alone. Im a depressed freak that nobody cares for. My father died when I was a baby and my mother left me. I had no one to go to and refused to stay with anyone so now I'm shipped from foster home to foster home. I cut my wrists all the time and my thighs.

I have long brown hair, tan skin, am pretty skinny since I don't eat as much, brown eyes, and my name is Alex Valentine. I'm getting shipped to LA now and I guess am being moved to a fancy home. They believe the family I'm living with now will help me and I'll actually make friends here which I doubt. They won't let me do online school which bugs me.

I'm already on a plane arriving at LA in three hours. My last foster mom I lived alone with had abused me if I didnt do anything she liked. She said I was disrespectful and was a horrible kid that she didn't like in her house. So now I'm being placed somewhere better and I guess where they believe will make a good impact on my life. But screw everyone. I'm just a girl who likes to read and cry and not trust anyone but myself and my future self in my diary.

I want to be a writer when I'm older but I don't know. Maybe. Right now I'm in all black. A black hoodie with the hood up and my hair down, Chapstick, black sweatpants, and black vans. I'm really tired so I slowly drift off. Lets see how this goes.

------
Sorry about my last book but I know this one will work out guys! :) I promise this one will be super good.