Chapter 22

Matthew sits me down on the couch. He grabs the remote and turns on Netflix. "Watcha want to watch?" Matthew asks. "Um... I don't really care." I admit. "Hmm... well do you want to watch a horror movie?" He asks. I've only ever seen one and that was the first nightmare on elm street.
It wasn't even scary to me.

"Yeah sure. I'll get some food while you pick a movie out." I say getting up. I walk to the kitchen and instantly head toward the fridge. I open it and can't really find anything good. I open the freezer... nothing. "Ugh..." I groan. "Matthew! Do you want to order pizza!?" I yell to him. "Duh!" He yells back making me laugh.

I pick up the phone and order Dominoes pizza. I order just a regular pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust. I also got a large so...

I walk back out to see a creepy picture on the tv. "What'd you pick out?" I ask him. "This movie called Dead Silence." He says. Its a ventriloquist dolls. "Ok." I say. The pizza gets here and Matthew dashes up but I also do. Me and Matthew get to the door at the same time and open it. "I'm paying!" We both say at the same time. The pizza man looks confused and scared. He slowly takes Matthews money.

Matthew smiles. "Really?!" I complain. "Really." Matthew says back. "But you always pay." I say. "It's fine. Anyways, a girl should never pay." Matthew says. The pizza man just smiles. My cheeks turn pink. Matt grabs the pizza and we head inside. We sit down by each other. "If I didn't exercise Id be super fat." Matthew says making me laugh. "Same." I admit. "You exercise?" Matthew asks. "Hey! Offensive." I say. "I didn't mean it like that." He replies. I laugh. "I know you didnt but yeah I exercise here and there but other wise I'm skinny because my body doesn't take on as much weight. I can eat and eat and my body won't show any sign of gained weight." I tell him.

"I'm so freaking jealous." He admits and I laugh. We open the pizza and our faces look like we just saw the most beautiful thing ever. He plays the movie and we dig into the pizza. To be honest... this movie isn't the scariest thing but it has a good story I guess.

The movie ends and we are still eating the pizza. Matthew shuts the TV off and turns toward me. "Want to play a game?" He asks. "Ok I've never seen Saw but I've heard of it and that's creepy." I say and Matthew just laughs. "Wanna play truth or truth. You basically just take turns asking each other questions." He says.

I smile. "Yeah. Sounds fun." I admit. "Ok I'll go first... What's your favorite movie." He says. "Um... I don't know. I mostly just read but so far my favorite movie has to be the Hunger Games. But the books are better." I answer and he smiles. "I know right." He says. "Ok um... who's your celebrity crush?" I ask him. "Ariana Grande any day." He says and I laugh. "But I like someone more than her." He says and looks down. "Who?" I ask. "Hey! You already asked a question." He says with a smile. I laugh. "Fine." I say.

We answer each other's questions but I've never asked him who he likes only because it's his business and not mine. We've been asking deeper and deeper questions. "When did you start cutting?" I ask him and slap my hands around my mouth. "Oh my gosh! You don't have to answer that I'm so sorry." I choke out. "No. It's fine." He says slowly. "I started cutting around the time when I was 13. I cut one day because I heard it relieves pain. And for me it did." He says and shrugs his shoulders. I feel my heart break a little.

He never deserved any of that. He looks up at me and our gaze locks. That's when Matthews phone goes off. He answers it.

MATTS POV

I'm getting a call from Jack G and answer it. M-Matt J-Jack

M- Hello?
J-Hey it's Jack
M- Hey Jack
J- Can I come over? Same with the crew? I've got a new girlfriend... and she's got a friend interested in you.
M- Sure but I'm not interested
J-Dude she's hot
M-Doesn't matter
J-Whatever but we are on our way
M-K

And I hang up. Now I really don't want them to come over since Jack is brining a girl that's interests in me. I didn't want to be rude. Plus... I like Alex. "Who was that?" Alex asks.

"Jack. They're coming over." I assure Alex and she nods. That's when she leans in and hugs me and I instantly hug back. I love it when she's in my arms.

Enter the contest that I mentioned in the last chapter so I can make the next chapter guys. This chapter is short but enter the contest to get more.