Chapter 9

I didn't look at Matthew the whole rest of the day and I think he can tell I'm still pissed at him. We all agreed to come over to our house to get ready then go to Andreas. I don't know what I'm wearing but nothing too slutty. Or slutty at all.

It's the end of the day and since Matthew is hanging out with us now he got tripped and shoved today by Jake. We stood up for him though. Even me but I didn't look at Matthew or ask him if he was alright or help him up. I just told Jake to fuck off one time and then the others did the rest.

We are walking home and Jenn is by my side. "I'm glad he's back but I fully understand if you're still mad at him." Jenn says. "Yeah. I still am but at least he's back." I say. We arrive at our house and me and Jenn instantly run up to my room. "You're not dressing slutty right?" She asks. "Of course not." I confirm. "Good." She says.

"So what are you wearing?" I ask her. She pulls out some black skinny jeans, a dark grey flowy tank top that says obey on it and then some red vans. "Oooh, I like it." I say and she smiles. "What are you wearing?" she asks me. I shrug my shoulders and go to my closet. I pull out the same top she's wearing but it's a Tshirt and then some black sweatpants. "Nice! We're kind of twinning!" she says with a smile.
I just laugh and then we get ready. Even though we aren't dressing slutty we still put on makeup. I put on eyeliner, mascara, and do really good smokey eyes, lipgloss and some foundation. I'm not used to this much make up but Jenn says I should do it for the party. Jenn puts on mascara, lipgloss and some eyeshadow. She doesn't need foundation and doesn't like eye liner.

We look pretty good. We walk out and all the boys are already ready. Me and Jenn both just leave our hair down. (Matthews wearing what he's wearing in the picture above.) All the boys look good and when we get down they all smile. Im wearing a bunch of bracelets to cover up my wrist. We both smile but I avoid eye contact with Matthew.
"Lookin good!" Cameron yells to us and we laugh. "That's our girls." Nash chimes in. Jack Gilinsky comes up to me and puts his arm around me. "You look really good." He whispers in my ear. I pull away and glare at him. He just puts his arms up in surrender. "Just a compliment babe." He says. "Fine. Thank you and don't call me babe." I tell him and all the other boys just laugh.

"Andrea said we can come now if we want." Taylor says. "Ok. Who's driving?" Nash asks. "Cameron can drive." Taylor says and Cameron agrees. "Incase we all get waisted we are sleeping over at Andreas." Taylor says. I can't imagine getting waisted or even drinking.

We all go out and everyone gets in. Cameron is driving, Jack is in the middle in the front, Taylor is in shot gun, Jenn is in the back by the window, then it's Nash, then Matthew, and sadly I have to squish right by Matthew. We start driving and I just look out the window trying to be as close to the car door as I can instead of closer to Matthew.

My thighs hurt like hell from the cuts and being smushed like this. We finally arrive at the party and we are the first ones. We get out and my thighs hurt so I limp a little. "You ok?" Matthew asks. "I'm fine." I say and start to walk normal. We walk in and the music is blasting, there's a bunch of beer at a bar in the living room, her house is huge and there's lights everywhere. It's really cool.

We find Andrea and hangout until an hour passes and that's when a bunch of people are here. There's a bunch of people making out, dancing, drunk, high, and drinking and honestly... it makes me uncomfortable. Jenn and I have been walking around and making fun of people and exploring and it's honestly been really fun. I'm glad she's like me when it comes to this stuff.

Me and Jenn are currently walking through the crowd of people who are dancing. "You wanna play truth or dare in that room over there!?" Jenn asks me over the music. "Sure!" I reply. We walk over to this other room and walk in. Theres a big circle of people playing. I look around and my eyes meet with Matthews. Shit... He's playing?

"Ok, we have some newbies." Taylor says obviously drunk. "Ok it's my turn." Andrea slurs with a giggle at the end. "Matthew... truth or dare." She says with a smile. "Uh..." He says. "Just say dare!" Taylor yells and laughs. "Ok. Dare." He says. "Hmmm..." Andrea looks around the circle. She spots me. "You two need to make up. So I dare (hiccup) you two to go in the bedroom and stay in there for (hiccup) fifteen minutes." She says giggling and hiccuping at the end.

My jaw drops. Matthew looks at me but looks away. "Well go!" Andrea yells. Me and Matthew slowly get up and make our way to the bedroom. Jenn gives me one last look of sympathy until I disappear into the room. Matthew shuts the door behind him and I sit on the bed. Great...