Chapter 14

ALEXS POV

Me and Matthew are both laughing hysterically at white girls while we have ice cream on our faces and look like idiots. That's when we hear a chuckle and look over to see Taylor recording us. I throw a pillow at him while Matthew pauses the movie. "Don't send that to anyone!" I yell at him worried that he will.

"Already did. My snapchat story and sent it to our friends." He says with a smirk. My face flushed red from embarrassment while Matthew is just laughing at it. He looks over and sees my face. "Why are you so embarrassed?" Matthew asks. "Because it's embarrassing!" I say and he laughs. "Cmon its just a video of us having a good time. Screw anyone who judges us. They just wish they could be having that much fun." Matthew says with a smile and Taylor just awwes.

I smile at what Matthew says. "You guys are so fucking good for each other." Taylor states and I blush really hard and Matthews cheeks turn pink. I grab a napkin by me and wipe my face off. "We are friends... best friends... whatever." I state and Matthew nods even though he looks a little disappointed. What's that about? "For now." Taylor says with a smirk. I just roll my eyes and laugh. "Yeah ok." I say.

I don't want to admit that I like Matthew because I doubt he likes me. That's when my heart picks up its pace and I'm nervous. I forgot that I left my diary on my bed out in the open for anyone to see. I always write in it before I go to bed and have been. Even about being here and... Matthew.

As long as no one goes in my room I'm fine. It looks like a normal notebook anyways. Taylor runs back upstairs and me and Matthew lock eyes. I look away though. I just don't want to get hurt again. I smile. "Now let's finish this damn movie and finish our ice cream." I say and he laughs. I press play again and we keep eating our ice cream. I love how I can eat junk food all the time and not gain any weight. But it's unhealthy for me to eat too much.

We finish the sundae and the movie. I'm full. That was a huge sundae but it was addicting and delicious. "I need to go to the bathroom." Matthew says shutting his phone off. I'm curious because he's acting suspicious but don't says anything. "Ok" I reply. Matthew bolts upstairs even though there was a bathroom right down the hall from us. What's he up to?

I shrug it off like its nothing. I put our sundae bowl away and pull out my phone and see Taylor's snapchat story. I watch it and I can't help but smile. Me and Matthew are laughing on the floor together with our faces covered in ice cream and you can hear white girls in the back.

I wash my face then start folding the blankets. I get done with that and am wondering why it's taking Matthew so long.

MATTS POV

Taylor told me to come upstairs quick with out Alex so I played it off like I was going to the bathroom. She looked curious but said ok. I get upstairs and find Taylor in Alex's bedroom with a note book in his hand. "What's that? And why are you in here?" I ask him quietly. He looks up with his eyes wide and his jaw dropped. "Its Alexs diary." He says back quietly.

My eyes widen. "Dude! That's her privacy and not your business!" I yell at him trying to snatch it away.. even though I wanted to read it. "But dude... you have no idea what it says." Taylor says. "Sneak it when she's gone at Jenns or something." Taylor says then closes it and place it on the bed. I don't know if I should or not.... I will. We will spend the night down stairs and when she's asleep.... I'll sneak up here and read it.

I feel horrible saying that... but I'm really curious. She'll kill me if she finds out.

ALEXS POV

Matthew walks back down stairs. "Sorry, Taylor called me to his room afterwards." He says with a smile. I just nod. "Ok" I reply. "So... Watcha want to do?" Matthew asks and that when my phone non stop goes off and so does his. We look at it and it's Jenn, Andrea, and Nash.

J=Jenn A=Andrea N=Nash

J=OMFG YOU ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💏💏💏💏💏

A= YES FINALLY ARE YOU DATING!?

N=SOOOO CUTE YOU GUYS ARE SUCH GOOD LOVE BIRDS! Totally ship it

I laugh and my cheeks burn. I reply to all of them that we are just friends and I get replies of sad faces or three dots.

MATTS POV

J=ARE YOU GUYS DATING???? YAS

A=KISS HER! YOU GUYS ARE PERFECT

N=BRO! Ask her out! Are you dating!?!?

My cheeks burn and I see Alexs cheeks burn too. I reply to all of them "no... I wish. But she probably doesn't feel the same way" I instantly get replies saying we are perfect, or ask her out, or you never know.

I want her badly... but she wouldn't want me.