Chapter 2: Paris Parker

Not a single movement coming from her ever she got strained by the demon-like girl in the red-brightening room. Only sharp agonizing screams that spurt out,though almost muffled since she got pinned down by the captor,her hands to her back locked by the strong hands with demon nails. A quiet growl was heard,before the security bodyguards came in running along with several teachers. The demon-like girl looks back,then again to the thief.

"You're screwed now,buddy," she said,her voice sounding softly demonic but utterly friendly,still had the robber girl pinned. The bodyguards went close and the captor lift herself up,watching as the thief gets handcuffed.

"Thanks again for your help,Paris," one of the teachers said, placing a hand on the girl,whom was Paris,patting her shoulder as a sign of praise. "The security cameras were hijacked but lucky you're able to catch her on time. This would've happened already if you aren't here. Thank you." The dark brunette female was seemingly happy for the compliment. Of course,that demonic appeareance of hers isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

"Glad I can help," Paris respond with a confident tone, making a salute gesture smiling with grimace,clearly showing her demon fangs. Anybody would've flinch at that, but none of them did so.

She watch as the thief gets taken away,while the rest present in the room discusses the settlements of the case. Still standing in one spot,looking around the mess. Paris was lucky she didn't get into a fight with that thief girl, otherwise this room will be way more wrecked than the jewels and gemstones being stolen.

"Paris Bryton Parker,oh my god!"

Her fangs and demon nails disappear,the red veins slowly fade back into her flesh and her maroon irises change back to normal,dark brown hazel eyes with normal pupils. Like literally,nothing happened.

"Hey Miriam." The long black haired girl looks a bit sternly mad,of course of her clear black eyes. "What the hell,man?! We're going to be late for classes and what the fuck are you doing here?!"

Paris laughed covering her mouth. "My apologies,but this room's gonna get screwed if I didn't stop the thief in time. I've managed to put a stop to it." Miriam,not entirely amused,went on with her sarcastic remark: "Like a criminal taken down by a hero."

"Come on,we don't want to be late again! I can't have my back spanked by Mrs Fuentes,we're not having that!" Without further seconds,she pull the dark brunette's hand harsh as they leave the crime scene to be settled by itself. "Slow down,geez! I freaking left my bag at the cafeteria and I can't go to class without it!"

Paris wriggle her hand out of Miriam's tight grasp and sprint off,leaving her friend unintended. "Why didn't you just take your bag with you just now? Man,you are one tick tock!"

Reaching for her schoolbag,Paris hurriedly dash off from the cafeteria again to reach to class on time,not wanting to get into serious trouble. Okay,fine. She loves serious trouble,but not a chaotic morning.

The girl run as fast as lightning on the hallways not nearly bumping into any students,before slamming the homeroom door open of her class. The other students never mind of her being late,they knew there was some case she needs to solve. Except for Miriam though.

"Sorry,Mrs Fuentes...I'm late..." she says in between breaths, holding onto the door as a form of support.

The teacher,instead of getting angry,raise one eyebrow taking a distant peak at her student.

"Right on time,Parker. Go and take your seat."