Chapter 10: Harriett Osborne,What You're Trying To Do?!

She gently messed up.

Paris had sworn her heart stopped as she tell the story of her past to Miriam and Genevieve,how she and the Osborne girl met and became best friends,only a year before Paris was sent to Damsel Pressure by her stepdad. And her reaction of rescuing the girl from nearly getting killed and carrying her all the way to the major dorms, where all the rich kids stayed.

Miriam was revealing how much of an asshole her friend was for keeping it a secret,now that the Osborne girl was right in the same school as them.

But for Genevieve,she was considerate about it. She kinda feel bad for bringing the topic of Osborne Future Tech up to the surface,but Paris didn't mind. In fact,she was relieved Genevieve was supporting.

The seasonal rain is on the time to end,and students are gonna wait for summer to rise to take themselves on a mental break.

Paris,Miriam and Genevieve had just finished doing their homework after school time,and they decided to hang out peacefully near the minor dormitory building. Paris believed that it's easier for them to discuss something out quietly without disruptions,so any plan can work out well.

It was still raining outside by the time they passed the front door.

"You're so lame. I can't believe you knew it's seasonal rain and yet you forgot your freaking umbrella!" Miriam shouts as the girls made their way out of the school,Genevieve holding her own and Miriam sharing hers with Paris,who had a cheeky face that Miriam wanted to slap so badly.

"Well,I apologize for that but I was so in a rush. I always overslept and I don't have time to prepare myself."

"Excuse you! I thought you had superhuman speed that you can even clean your whole dorm in 10 seconds straight! And washing your clothes in less than several hours!"

"But like I told you,I have no time!"

"Ugh,asshole."

Genevieve can't help but to turn around and was about to give her friends a soft glare,but scrap it up and smile instead. "Guys,seriously? Arguing over just simple things."

Miriam points a finger to Paris accusingly. "Yeah,she's a shithead who loves washing the american flag."

Paris quirks her eyebrows in a narrow shock. "Dude,nobody washes the american flag!"

"Oh,but you do," the ravennette reply,adding a mocking tone in her voice. Paris would've kicked her gut already.

Genevieve rolls her eyes trying to stiffle her laugh at whatever the girls was quarrelling about. They're already standing in front of the minor dormitory,which looked like an apartment but with luxury vibes,just in order to keep the students comfortable.

Miriam and Paris just keeps on arguing for several minutes and Genevieve can't do anything but just watch,their umbrellas covering their heads so other people can't notice them.

"I can't believe you,man," Miriam mutters as she gave Paris a hard nudge.

That's when Genevieve saw her. Her green eyes went wide. "Guys,look." She taps Miriam's shoulder a few times to get her attention,and the ravennette gaze to the direction the blonde was looking. And her eyes were wide as well.

Paris was confused.

"Guys,what's wrong?" She ask,worry started circling her face. It wasn't long till Miriam told her to turn around too,so that she could see what is really going on. And there she saw it.

A familiar girl is standing on the rooftop railing,her body straight with her eyes looking down. And from afar,they knew she was soaking wet from the rain.