23.

I walk up the stairs to my second day working with five-o unit in Hawaii. I was sent here from Chicago as a part of training. First day nothing happened so I was longing for some action today.

When I arrived upstairs Danno and Steve were disturbed by something so I questioned Chin. "What is wrong?".

"An old friend of Danno just got killed yesterday." He explained and handed her the case file.

You were driving with Steve and Danno to locate the man that ordered a hit on Danno's friend John but instead of him we found his right hand, Angelo.

"Angelo, all I want to know is where your boss is hiding." Steve asked politely and you could see Danno getting impatient.

Angelo sat down on his chair and leaned back. "What boss?"

Danno kicked the back of the wooden chair and Angelo was laying on the floor. "You sure you don't wanna talk?"

Ten minutes later you were speeding down the road, Angelo tied in the front of Danno's camaro. "Guys?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"So this is how you wanna play this Danny?" Steve asked while sitting in the passenger seat and he replied him with a nod. "Just to be clear, if I ever did something like this you wouldn't stop talking about it for hours."

Danno rolled his eyes as he speed up more. "What ever. I need information the good way or the bad."

"I totally want a free pass the next time." Steve laughed.

After you made the arrest you were writing a report. Steve and Danno were sitting in his office when you knocked on the door. "So I was just wandering... the part when Angelo was tied to the car...?"

"Leave that out." They both said in unison.