3. request

Requested by covensqueen.

You were sitting with Steve, Danny Max and Junior at Kamekona's, eating shrimps with garlic souse after the good day at work.

Everyone jumped on the food but you held back and only ate shrimps with no sauce. "Are you having a cool date after this?" Danny sipped his beer. "Those are your favorites."

You laughed and pointed to the sign on your tee that said '2 hot 4 you'.

He raised his hands up in defense. "Okay, okay." Everyone laughed and you felt a pair of eye burning holes at you.

You stood up. "If you'll excuse me... I am so tired I can barely hold my smart head up."

Everyone smiled, knowing it was your time to show off. You were the one who saved the case and a bus of people. "Here we go." Steve said under his breath but everyone heard him.

"Let me walk you home it's not safe to wonder around this late." Junior offered but you turned him down. "I insist." He stood up and started walking with you. As soon as you two were hidden around the corner, he pushed your body to the wall and connected his lips to yours in a sweet kiss. "I couldn't wait to do that all day long."

You were left speechless as he trailed his lips down your hot skin on the neck. His hands gripping your sides. "Can we please just go." You begged.

Your house was not far away and on the driveway, you were already resting in Junior's lap, kissing him roughly. He threw you to the sofa and with one swift move your tee was on the floor.

The sound of Junior's ringtone woke you up. "Good morning beautiful." He whispered in your ear.

You turned around, to face him, and your arms held him closer. "Morning. What?" You asked when he was looking you like you grew an extra head over night.

"Nothing I was just thinking... we should tell the others about us." He suggested and draw circles on your naked thighs.

You giggled and agreed you will tell them a week later, at your anniversary.. After some more cuddling he dropped you a block away from headquarters so that others wouldn't be suspicious.

When you arrived upstairs, everyone was gathered in the main room, looking between you and Junior. "Morning Y/N, Junior." Danno greeted and all of the others tried to hide their laughs. "Something you have to tell us? Any secrets?"

You punched Junior in the shoulder. "You told them we are dating? What about we will tell them next week?" You mimic Junior's voice.

"Haa, so it's true?!" Steve jumped up..

Danno gave him a few bucks and looked at me with annoyance. "I am disappointed. I just lost a bet because of you. 2 hot 4 you my ass."

"How did you even find out?" Junior asked, barely holding straight face.

"Kamekona saw you two eating each other's faces last night." Danno explained. "I believed in you Y/N." he joked and congratulated me after all.

Junior walked to me and kissed me in front of everyone.