11. request

SarahHenn2 this request is for you.

Catherine runs to HQ, breathing heavy. "Guys did anyone talked to Steve since yesterday? He should pick me up but he never came and I can't reach him."

Everyone immediately gathered around the table and start pinging his phone. Nothing. "I'll check if any street camera caught his vehicle." Jerry started typing fast on keyboard. "It is parked outside his house."

Danno chuckled because he knew something no one else did. Steve is married. "I'm sure he is fine. Maybe he just needed a time off." He went to his office and dialed Y/N's number immediately. "Hey, sorry to bother you but is Steve with you?"

Y/N got on her feet. "No what do you mean? Is he not at work?" She walked around her house. "He left yesterday, he said he had some things to take care off." She scratched the back of her head. "Do you think he is in trouble?"

"I'm not sure but if he is we are gonna find him. Don't worry you are in no position to do that." Danno walked back to his team mates. "Okay Steve is missing."

"Good job pointing the obvious." Catherine rolled her eyes.

"We need to go and check his house for evidence. He had plans yesterday and I'm sure the person he meet has something to do with his disappearance." Danno acted as he didn't hear her.

Back at the hospital Y/N got a call from unknown number. Thinking it was Steve she picked up. "Steve?"

"Sorry darling but Steve can't talk right now he is spitting blood." The man chuckled. "Bring me the red box and I will trade it for your husband. I'll text you the address."

Y/N didn't think twice as she sneaked out of her room and back to where Steve hid the box containing all the evidence for unsolved case that meant a lot to him and his father. She found the payphone station and dialed her father. "Joe White how can I help you?"

"Dad, Steve is in trouble pick me up in front of hospital." She spoke fast.

"Whoa, you realize you are eight months pregnant. I am not going to take you any near danger." Joe protested.

"I have to or they will kill him." She sobbed. "Wo fat will kill him."

Steve was bleeding from his nose and mouth when Y/N arrived to the address. She ran towards him to hug him but he couldn't hug her back because his hands were binned together. "Baby what are you doing here?"

"Saving your ass, again." She chuckled and slipped him a small knife. "Here." She threw Wo Fat the box. "Now cut him loose."

Wo Fat laughed. "Not so fast." He grabbed a gun that was laying on the table and pointed it towards her. "I have to kill you both first."

Y/N grabbed a gun from under her waist and shoot Wo Fat first. Then shoot were heard signaling Joe took down his guards. Steve finally cut the cords around his wrists and took down a strong man himself.

"Aaaaaa...." Y/N screamed all of a sudden and Steve thought of a worst case scenario. "I think the baby is coming. Now!"

Steve was running up and down the room until he finally picked his wife up and carried her to the car. "Steve?!" Danno, Chin and Catherine just pulled up to. "Good you are okay, I guess you don't need us to save you."

Steve put Y/N in the front of Danny's car. "I would love to chit chat but my wife is in labor."

"Wife?" Catherine looked at the car driving away from her. "He has a wife?"

"Come guys let me take you home and I'll explain everything." Joe chuckled.