13. request

This amazing request was made by SarahHenn2. 🥰 It's super long because I couldn't stop writting.

"Are you saying it's over?" You cry, standing in Steve's house, trying so hard not to cry.

Steve holds his own tears in, debating on weather to go away or jump in your arms. "Yes, it's over."

"Just like that, ha?" You laugh. "Well it's good to know I meant nothing to you all those years." You grabb the bag he prepared for you and shut the door. While driving towards your place you get cramps and blood starts running through your jeans. You look down and start to panick so you drive yourself to the hospital instead.

One week passes and Steve can't be without you, without at least seeing you so he drives to your house. He knows now he has been lied to and because of that he made the biggest mistake of his life.

He knocks on your door and when no one answers he looks for a spare key and unlocks the front door. "Y/N, are you home?" He walks around but what he sees next makes him tear up like a little baby when he looses his favorite blanket. He pickes up the photo, putting it next to his heart. "I prommise to make this right.

"Hey Tani, have you seen Y/N I can't find her in her house?" Steve called Tani, your best friend even though he knew she would be on your side. "Please it's important." He begged.

He could see Tani rolling her eyes even though he didn't see her. "Ugh fine. She isn't here." Tani paused. "She left to Chicago."

Steve quickly put down his phone and booked a flight to Chicago. If she sees her dad before he gets to her... All hell could loose.

"I'm here to see Mr. Voight." You explaint to an elder cop at the door and she lets you in. As you walk up the stairs towards his office you feel your phone buzzing and Steve's name popping on the screen. "Whatever..." You exhale and stuff it back in your pocket. "Hey daddy." You surprise Voight as he sits alone in his office, reading a report.

"Y/N?" He throws the papers on the desk and runs towards you to give you a hug. "How are you? I didn't knew you were comming." He smiled with pain hidden behind it like he knew what was going on.

You polpped down on his sofa and rested your legs on his coffe table. "Yeah, I just missed you."

"Okay tell me the truth now." He looked at you sternly. "What did he do now?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Can we just go home?" You jawned, tired from everything. You woke up in the middle of the night when you heard arguing. You ran downstairs and froze.

Hank looked at you. "Is this true?"

TEN MINUTES EARLIER:
Steve was banging on Hank's soor with both of his hands. "Y/N open up, please." He begged.

Hank opened his front door forcefully, pushing Steve back a little. "What the hell is your problem?"

Steve bowed his head. "I made a mistake..."

Hank laughed, cutting him off. "Yeah you did. You don't deserve my daughter."

"I know but I wanted to protect her." Steve cried. "I tought I cheated on her but Catherine fooled me." He pulled up a photo of an ultrasound. "Please I don't want our baby to grow up in a broken familly."

Hank looked at you. "Is thas true?" He looked at the ultrasound photo. "Are you pregnant?"

You started crying as you were slowly walking towards Steve. "Is that why you broke up with me?"

Steve nodded. "Please come back home with me." He grabbed your hank and kissed your palm. "I will treat you like a princess."

"No way she is going anywhere with you." Hank argued.

"Dad!" You smiled. "I have to because I love him." I intertwined my fingers with Steve's.

Hank walked closer to Steve and whispered to his ear. "If you make her cry just once more... I will drag you to Chicago and you will dissapear from Earth."

"He is kidding right?" Steve whispered scared in my ear.

"C'mon." I pulled him closer. "He isn't kidding."

The next morning I rushed down the stairs because I suddenly wanted ice cream. I didn't want to wake anyone up so I sneaked out of the back door but forgot your wallet. When I ipened the front door my body was jacked to the floor.

BANG!!!

Hank's car flew up in the air and both Hank and Steve came running, calling my name. "Are you okay?" Hank pulled me up, checking me.

Steve stood by the door, his arms chrossed. "Catherine." He whispered but Hank heard him.

"Catherine? The same Catherine that wanted to break to of you?" Hank had this dark look on his face and I knew Catherine is in big trouble. "Steve stay with Y/N I have to go deal with soemthing.

"Dad..." I tried to calm him down but he wouldn't listen.

Two hours hasnpassed and nothing. I turned the TV on and as soon as the news come on I was glued to the screen.

Body of a unknown woman was found in the river. One gun shoot to the head. Police is still investigating. So far no leads!!