52.

🎵🎵 This next one is very special to me and it was inspired by the amazing song Piece by piece from Kelly Clarkson. 🎵🎵

This is my first year being the judge on the Voice show next to Arianna Grande, Adam Levine and Joe Jonas. It has been a blast so far and I was super excited to today's show. Light went out and a young singer came on stage while the music started playing.

And all I remember is your back.
Walking towards the airport, leaving us all in your past.
I traveled fifteen hundred miles to see you.
I begged you to want me, but you didn't want to.

Tears formed in my eyes because my past came rushing back in to my mind, and I could barely held it in. I closed my eyes trying to enjoy but mostly calm down.

But piece by piece, he collected me, up off the ground, where you abandoned things.
Piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me at six years old.
He never walks away.
He never asks for money.
He takes care of me.
He loves me.
...
Piece by piece, he restores my faith, that a man can be kind and the father could, stay.

By now tears fell down my puffy cheeks, Joe holding my hand on one side, Adam on the other. I got up and storm to the stage kissing the singer on the cheek then return to my seat. "That was... Wow." I giggle wiping the last tears away. "I just want to say that this song means so much to me and it feels like it was written for me." I exhale and wait for people to stop clapping. "And there is one more thing I have to do." I get up again and start running towards where my fiance Alex is sitting. I kneel down and hug him tight. "I don't say this much offten but I want you to know you are an amazing husband to be and even more amazing dad to our girl." I peck his lips and whisper I love you before returning to my seat.

"Two things." Adam smirked showing two with his fingers. "That was adorable and you just admited you are engaged after two months of gossip." Crowd cheered and clapped. "Why than you." Adam stood up with a playfull smirk. "Congrats."

"Thanks." I playfully rolled my eyes. "As I was saying.. I could sense that this song is also personal for you and if someone doesen't want to be a part of your life just wait till the prince charming because trust me it will come." I look at Alex who is whispering "I love you."