4- This is my house, you little bitch

(A/n: Please read the desciption at the bottom, there are important notes)

{Midoriya's POV}

Yeah, so it probably was a bad idea to follow Irakusa. Because currently I'm on the floor, pinned on my back while Irakusa is on top of me, a spiked vine winding through her fingers.

"The hell do you think you are doing?" She yells.

"I-I'm sorry! I wanted to make sure you were alright." I stutter, trying to ignore the fact that Irakusa is literally lying on top of me, her face inches away. Why do girls keep doing this to me?

"I don't need anyone to do that, thank you very much." She hisses. 

"Oh. Well, well could you get off of me?" I ask.

"No. You might spring up and attack me the second I do." She says.

"Ah." I feel my face getting warm as I stare into Irakusa's hard glare. I quickly glance away and look around the room.

"Wait. This is your house?" I ask. The walls and roof are made of white plaster, while the floor is made of gray boards. There are no counters or actual chairs, just a few stools. There's  a radiator near a stool that has a small TV on it, another stool with a radio on it, a little kerosene stove next to a small minifridge and a cabinets with many shelves and no doors. The shelves are full of random cans of food, not enough to be sufficient for a growing person. There are two cardboard boxes filled with a random assortment of clothes by the doorway, near a neat row of five different pairs of shoes. In the corner is a dirty mattress with a few blankets and pillows, with a laptop thrown onto it and a phone charging nearby. A few feet away from the mattress is a door that most likely leads to a bathroom.

"What do you mean, is this my house? Why would I be in here if it wasn't?" Irakusa says, drawing my attention back to her.

"I'm sorry. I-I meant no offense!"

She sighs heavily. "You're just used to such perfect little houses with perfect little furniture, ones that are totally normal because you have a normal life."

I bite my lip, unsure of how to respond. Then I speak. "Listen, uh, Irakusa. I honestly do not want to hurt you. I give you permission to harm me if I attack you first. Now can you please get off of me?"

"...Fine. But only if you promise no funny business!" Irakusa says.

"I promise." I promise. She climbs off of me. I shakily stand up. She crosses her arms and stares at me. A flower starts blooming from the corner of her mouth.

"Woah! There's a flower on your mouth!" I say. Wow, real great with words. She reaches up and touches the pink petals tentatively, before grabbing it with her fist and yanking it out roughly. She tosses it to the floor, the stem of it dripping red, a bloody spot on her face where it grew. She wipes at the blood with the back of her hand while staring directly at me.

"You should leave." She says.

"Why?" I ask. Ooh, bad decision.

"Because this is my house, you little bitch! And in my house you play by my rules!" 

"Right, right, sorry. You're right. I should leave." I start backing toward the door. She doesn't attempt to stop me. I reach for the doorknob.

"Hey." Irakusa says. I turn around to face her. She ominously points a finger towards me.

"If I find out you've told anyone about this place, make no mistake, you're dead."

"I understand." I gulp, before leaving.