7- Goddammit, Izuku!

{Midoriya's POV}

The next day we had school off. I was glad of that. I had a lot to think about. After the huge fiasco of the gala last night, pro-heroes had set out everywhere looking for Irakusa. As far as I knew, they hadn't found her yet. I was suprised that I hadn't been interogated about her yet, since all of the pro-heroes had seen what had happened between us. So had all my classmates. They hadn't stopped texting me all day. I pick something up off my nightstand. It's the silver hairclip in the shape of a cresent moon that Irakusa had had in her hair last night. I had found it on the ground in the rubble as the rest of class 1-A was being escorted out. I turn it over in my hands a few times, thinking.

My phone buzzes from on my nightstand. I sigh and grab it before rolling onto my back on my bed. My classmates had been texting me all day, and I currently had five new messages. I scroll through all my new texts.

Mineta: How'd you get so lucky to get that girl all to yourself?

Denki: could u posibly introduce me 2 that grl you were w/ last night?

Uraraka: Hey, stop ignoring me! I've been texting you for hours!

Iida: I'm checking up on all the students in our class? Are you dealing well with the events of last night?

Todoroki: We need to talk. Text me back when you can.

I ignore all the other messages and open Todoroki's.

Me: Hey, what's up?

He texts me back almost immeadately.

Todoroki: My father is leading one of the searches for
Irakusa. I can't recall much about two days ago,
but I feel like you were at her house. If you have
any idea of her location, please tell me.

I bite my lip. I really hate lying, but this would be a necessary lie, right? I remember the look of shock and fear on Irakusa's face last night. And I remember seeing two intertwining flowers on her face after she found out. Blue and yellow. Red meant mad, so blue most likely meant sad, but yellow? The most prominent emotion for yellow would be...I jump up as I realize something very important. 

Me: Sorry, I have no clue of where she might be

Then I get up and run out the door, going to the one place I know she might be.

{Your POV}

You wake up to the sound of someone knocking on your door. Not pounding, like any police or heroes would, but a polite knocking. You stay still, hoping that whoever it is will leave. Who would it be? Oh, wait. You already know who it is. The events of last night come crushing onto you like a pile of bricks. Your horribly embarrassing scar is gone now. And Izuku Midoriya took it away. Now he would be coming over to your house more often. Great. But, technically, it was your fault that he knew where your house was. He wouldn't know if he hadn't saved you from that creeper, and he wouldn't of followed you if not for... for... for you tying him up with you quirk. That look in his eyes last night, he hadn't actually been attemping to harm you, had he? He looked more careful, as if he was testing something out. So, does that mean that...? You get up and yank the door open. It's him, of course. Half a second after opening the door, you yell.

"You already knew I was your soulmate!"

"You're happy I'm your soulmate!" He yells at the same time.

"WhAaAaAaAaAaAt?!" You say. "Of course not!" Your face becomes uncomfortably warm and you turn away.

"Then why was there a yellow flower on your face last night?" He asks.