Chapter 3

Chapter 3

-

Taehyungs Family

-

"They forbid you to feel in these lands, because feeling makes you weak, and being weak in this type of business is unacceptable.

But I continue to feel anyway, because being weak is better than being nothing at all"

-Kim Taehyung (in this story)

Taehyung sighed as he woke up, the site of his huge room making him shake his head.
He wished he wasn't rich, powerful, t he next king.

He's expected of far to much, and that feeling of stress kills him.
The feeling of being so powerful that he can change the fate of an entire country, is the most terrifying feeling in the world.
The idea of being able to chose weather people die or not, cause power riots, the idea of never making anyone happy.

He was only a prince now, and he had too much power already.
He was given rights of power that could do damage, let alone being a king, that was scary.
Even as a kid, he was worried for his future, and his strict dad, never helped.

But he had Jungkook, through all that.
All that pain and suffering, it was gone in an instant when he stared into Jungkooks eyes.
Those eyes which were filled with life and wander, along with his perfect bunny smile, it made it impossible for the elder to get mad, which made their friendship even better.

He hated how his father treated Jungkook, as if he was some sort of- monster.
It made Taehyung rage, but he never spoke out, or he'd be punished.
His punishments were harsher than the typical 'your grounded'.
It was torture, he had to sit in a room, listening to a five hour video on respect and how to not speak out.
He couldn't look away because the video would be replayed, and he couldn't move because he'd be tied down to the desk.

It was a torture mechanism. It was scary for the elder, constantly being already of what you say is the worst feeling.
Each day was another day in hell for Taehyung, and he couldn't do a thing to stop it, he couldn't even run away.

With the amount of guards he had, it was like running into fire. He'd be found In no time, plus he wouldn't leave his people with his ruthless father because he knew that he'd raise hell on the town to get him back.
That feeling of being stuck stayed with Taehyung, and that made his resentment grow.
He hated even more to see Jungkook suffer with his finances, he knew t he younger was struggling, and did everything he could to make Taehyung himself happy, but he never once thought for himself,

Taehyungs heart not only beat for himself but even more for Jungkook.
Seeing the younger made his heart race uncontrollably, and he couldn't understand why.

He knew he had to protect the younger, no matter what, and his siblings and parents.
He knew he'd do anything for them, even go against his father.

But for now.

He'd stay quiet.
Be a good boy.

And act like a good perfect adult.

Or his hell would be even worse