Chapter 27

Chapter 27

-

Feelings

-

"Many try to hide what they feel in fear they won't be accepted...but isn't it better to know then and there than to live the rest of your life wondering?"

Taehyung sighed as he woke up, the sun shunning on his eyes waking him up more.

his eyes soon widening when he realized he had his arms wrapped tightly around a sleeping Jungkook.
He oddly relaxed, loving seeing the younger so...peaceful.
He stayed there for over an hour but to him it seemed like minutes, before he felt the younger begin to move a bit.

He watched as the youngests eyes open "Morning sleepy head" Taehyung spoke with his deep morning voice he hadn't had the chance to use yet "M-Morning" the younger replied awkwardly, his eyes staring into Taehyungs chest "You okay?" The elder asked "Yeah- Just- Wanting to make breakfast" he spoke and Taehyung smiled "Okay" He replied "Go ahead" Taehyung sighed and Jungkook nodded getting up and leaving a confused Taehyung.

"Did I...do something wrong?"

"Oh my god- Oh my god- oooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooood" Jungkook spoke under his breath "I was snuggling with Tae- I- I JUSt- I snuggled with him- all night long-" the younger spoke while blushing "My heart....it's still pounding..." The younger spoke "What's happening to me? What are these....feelings?"

The younger sighed as he began to make breakfast, out of all the things he missed while being gone, cooking was one of the main things.
Not just because he had to eat just dog food, but because he loved the joy it brought everyone.
He loved his siblings being glad to have food, and have them be so thankful, and kind.
His parents bright smiles when they got to eat too was just as blissful.

He began to make eggs, which were easy, but not his, he added so many things to it, to make them good, with little money.
Once he was done he set up two plates, giving Taehyung just a bit more, and setting them on the table,
He soon went to the stove, about to clean dishes when he tripped on a rug, his hand trying to catch something, and what it caught was the hot stove top.

He groaned in pain, holding his burned red hand
"D-dammit" he spoke under his breath.
He was about to clean it when his hand was grabbed softly
"Taehyung-" the younger spoke, but he became speechless at Taehyungs worried and concerned face.
He felt the same feelings again, and his heartbeat began to beat quickly.

He was soon pulled to a chair, Taehyung going to a cabinet and getting a first aid kit.
He quicker and quietly wrapped the youngers hand perfectly "now! All better" he spoke with a smile "T-Thanks Tae" the younger spoke about to stand up and do the dishes again "No, that's on me, you cooked so I'll clean" he spoke before he sat down and ate

"Hey Jungkook" Taehyung asked "I was wandering...if tomorrow...you would have dinner with me...Like- if you want, I just wanted to go somewhere fancy-" The elder asked and within seconds, and no hesitation Jungkook replied "Yes"

"Really?"

"Yes

Y-E-S" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung giggled

"Okay"

UWUUWUWUW

DATE TIME

IM NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ON DIS CHAPTER

HAVING SOME WRITERS BLOCK

I was not feeling the best yesterday which is why I didn't update.
But how are you all? You all good?

Eating well?

Sleeping well?

Drinking well?

Mentally okay?

I did a face mask yesterday while I wasn't feeling the best

My look tho-
It's amazing!

💜💜💜