Chapter 18

Chapter 18

-

Shock

-

"There is no better power then the power of someone whom has suffered too much for too long.
That rage can turn into something so strong that even the strongest are afraid"

"W-what do you-" Taehyung asked shocked "I was going to the cellar- A-and I heard him...your father...yelling at someone, and he called out the persons name, it was Jungkook-" Jimin spoke "But- How" Taehyung asked shocked "I don't know- he just was putting him down, i- I think he was beating him"

"Beating him...he beat up..." Taehyung spoke standing up "He beat- that bastard!" Taehyung yelled "Taehyung- calm down!" Jimin spoke "How can I- my best friend is alive, and I know where he is" Taehyung spoke "I know where he is..oh my god...after all this Time of suffering and pain...finally I'll get him back" Taehyung spoke before sighing

"We need a plan, and we need one now" Taehyung spoke, his face going from shocked to serious. Jimin and Yoongi both knowing this was not a game now, this was war.
They could read it on Taehyung, it only took his facial expressions and his body language for them to know he wasn't playing around.

The three soon began to make their plan to save Jungkook, and this time, Taehyung would make sure he got to the younger.
The next few days were torture for Taehyung, he just wanted to run down to the cellar and save the younger, but he couldn't mess this up, not now, not after everything.

An entire year and a half was taken from him....an entire year and a half used to torture Jungkook.
It didn't take an idiot to know that Jungkook was abused both mentally and physically, Taehyung knew his father too well to know he'd just lock Jungkook up and that's all.

No.
That's just not how he works. He has to make sure that he is heard, that he is alpha, and nobody can take him down.

"Why hasn't Jungkook yelled...he's been so close this entire time now...and he hasn't said...or even yell a thing..." Jimin spoke "Because my father would kill him, if not that he'd kill Jungkooks siblings or parents, heck maybe hurt me to prove a lesson." Taehyung sighed "god- I can't imagine what that bastards even done to him...I- I just can't" Taehyung spoke "the amount of torture he must have faced after all this time..."

Taehyung sighed slamming his fist on the ground "He's horrible..." Jimin spoke "you found that out now?" Taehyung replied "no, I've known he's horrible...but...the way he was talking to Jungkook...like he was nothing...nothing but a rag doll that he could just toss around and yell at" Jimin spoke, his body shivering at the thought

That's when the two heard a click of a gun "Then let's teach him what real pain is" Yoongi spoke before handing Taehyung a gun "Jimin will be at the front in an escape car, and I'll be on watch" Yoongi spoke "Are you ready for this Taehyung?"

"Ready? No...

I've been ready.

It's time to take the thrown as king, and get my best friend back

For good"

WAH

ITS GETTING JUICY

HEHEHHEH

SO

HOW ARE YOU!?

HAVE YOU

EATEN

SLEPT

DRANK

MENTALLY BEEN OKAY!?

If not then please smile, I want to be the reason you have at least one little smile :)

This is me, hugging three chairs, after being attacked By a music video.

A Kpop music video....

-author Nim

💜💜💜