Chapter 8

-

Chapter 8

-

Taken

-

"You never know what you had.

Until it's taken"

The sky was rain filled.
The once bright summer days were turning into a cold fall, sweaters and coats becoming a crazed fashion in just days.

Jungkook sighed, his siblings were arguing once again, it was almost never-ending these days, and the stress for him was building up.

"Guys- Stop-"

"Your rude! Stealing my toys!"

"It's not always yours!"

"Well your just acting mean because mom and dad aren't home! When they are your just an angel!"

"Why can't you just play with another toy!"

"Why can't you-"

"ENOUGH" A voice yelled loudly snapping the two younger kids from their fight, and to the sound of the voice "K-kookie oppa?" Ailaina spoke, his voice shaking in slight fear "You two- You never stop arguing! Share the stupid toys! You have plenty of them, you guys need to learn to be better- The stress of taking care of you guys is- hard..." Jungkook sighed shaking his head "I love you two, but you really need to learn how to be nice to each other, and to others" Jungkook signed before walking away, leaving the two kids to figure out there arguments "I'm sorry Leeswoon" Ailaina spoke "It's okay, I'm sorry too" Leeswoon replied "we should probably apologize to kookie oppa too" Ailania spoke, getting a nod from Leeswoon.

Soon the two walked over to Jungkook and hugged him tightly "we're sorry kookie" Leeswoon spoke "Awe-" Jungkook began "its okay, I was upset, but I'm glad you made up, and you talked to me" Jungkook smiled, hugging them back "I love you guys, you know that" Jungkook spoke "we love you too kookie"

Jungkook sighed as he let a few raindrops fall on him, his eyes closed as he let the moment of rain hit him.
He was getting closer to Taehyungs home, his smile so bright, so full, his eyes twinkling with happiness.

He soon walked to the gates, the guards allowing him in.
He soon walked inside, seeing Taehyung turned around reading.

The younger giggled, sneaking up on him, before scaring the elder "AISH- YOU- HOW DARE YOU-" Taehyung yelled his body shaking slightly as he had an angry pout on his face "sorry Tae" Jungkook giggled "What are you doing here? What about your siblings?" Taehyung asked "apparently they were let out of work early- I'm not sure" Jungkook smiled "I figured I'd come here and see you!" Jungkook smiled "Aish- your sweetness, my blood pressure is going to explode" Taehyung joked earning a laugh from the youngest

"My sister and brother finally made up and got along, they even hugged me and apologized, my heart was so happy" Jungkook smiled "it's been so long since I've had a good family moment with them" Jungkook sighed "Even my mom and dad were happy, they were smiling, and laughing, it's been years since I've truly seen them like that, truly happy" Jungkook smiled "so Tae, wanna go to the garden?"