Chapter 9

Chapter 9

-

Alone

-

"Losing someone you love...is hard...

Losing the one you love most, the one who was there for you more than anyone, a shoulder to cry on, the one person that made life worth living...is nothing but a never-ending hell....."

Taehyung sighed as he ran through the rain, the feeling of the cold water hitting his face .
His eyes showed rage, a flame of something terrifying.
His clothes were soaked, along with his hair, all of it dripping madly.

His eyes dropped salty tears, the warm salty liquid barley warming his pale freezing face.

He stopped on a road, breatheless "Fuck" he spoke angrily, balling his fists "fuck everything" He yelled "fuck my father, fuck this damn castle, fuck all the guards, fuck everything here" He yelled before walking to a tree and slamming his fist into it "how I wish this was my father, how I wish I could punch him so hard that each bone in his face breaks"

"How I wish I could kill him in an instant, end him and his line of death and suffering behind" He spoke "But I can't do a damn thing!"
"I can't ever win! Ever, it's just always my horrible father, every damn time!"

Taehyung glared at his father as he walked back inside the palace, his clothing soaking wet, dripping all over the floor "Taehyung! Your getting water everywhere, go get changed" His father spoke "why? Why should I?" Taehyung asked "because I said so? Do you not know how to listen?" His father asked "It's clothing, is me wearing clothes not proper? I could be helping the cleaners by giving them water to clean-" Taehyung spoke before he felt a slap on his face

"Go change- Now" His father spoke "I've given you so many opportunities, your on a damn thin line right now, and have been on one for days" He spoke "Why can't you just leave me alone!? Nothing I do is right these days to you!? It's like the never ending trial and error, except there's only error!" Taehyung yelled "don't raise your voice at me Taehyung, or you'll regret it"

"What!? What will you do!? Beat me up!? Lock me in my room until I listen!?" Taehyung yelled "No, I'll do this"

"Hey B, how about you give that Jungkook kid a beating" He spoke into a walkie talkie

"No..." Taehyung spoke with wide eyes, his heart dropping and his blood going cold "I've got him here sir, damn kid is a mess"

"Go ahead" was all he had to say before the walkie cut
"How- could- you" Taehyung spoke, his eyes going dark, his rage on fire before he sent a hard punch to his fathers face "I've been waiting so long to do that" Taehyung spoke with a smirk

"You'll regret that Taehyung, you'll regret it dearly" was all he spoke before he walked to the elder, grabbing him, slamming him into a wall.

Taehyung groaned his eyes opening and closing a few times before darkness took over him.

"Eomma!"

"Yes Taehyung darling?"

"What is euphoria?"

"Euphoria means happiness, sometimes peoples use it for emotion or to talk about somebody that makes them feel happy"

"Oh...Then....

Jungkookie is my euphoria!"

"Thats sweet Taehyung" His mother replied with a smile

"I'm glad you care about him, Jungkook is a sweet boy"

"He's awesome eomma! He is so funny and cool and nice! I really never thought I'd find anyone, everyone liked to avoid me- until him!"

"Jungkookie is my euphoria!"

"Little did you know then Taehyung, your euphoria would be an utter hell...a dystopia"

Sorry I didn't update yesterday

I was really tired, and fell asleep-

I apologize!

So, what did you think of this chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

How are you?

Did you eat well, drink well?

Did you sleep well?

How's your metal health? Good?

If not I hope I can be a reason to make you smile.

-Author nim-

💜💜💜💜