Chapter 12

-

Chapter 12

-

Move

"Losing yourself to darkness can be scary, but losing yourself to someone else's desires can kill any good person"

The sky continued for the next few days to pour down buckets of rain, Jungkook cold frail body laying in a puddle of cold rainwater that slowly seemed to rise.
It felt like a possible ending was near, as if this was it...starving, beaten, broken, and alone...that's all that'd be left of him.

His worry for everyone he knew, so much. The feeling of them drowning, killed him
The younger closed his eyes slowly, his fight just about to give out.

That's when he got a flash of his entire family, the moments he had with his siblings, his parents, even Taehyung.
It gave him just enough strength to hold on, for the possibility...someday someone would save him.

"S-Someday..."

Taehyung smirked as he put on his leather jacket "This is so much better than that proper clothing they make me wear" Taehyung spoke, fixing his hair "from now on, I'm not Mr nice guy anymore dad"

"It's time to move"

Soon the elder walked out of his room, and to one of the guards, grabbing him harshly, pulling him into one of the private rooms "You" Taehyung spoke before slamming him into a wall "Your gonna tell me where Jungkook is, and your gonna do it now"

"I'm not playing games anymore

Wan"

Jungkook coughed loudly, the water growing in height.
The younger groaned, crawling his body to the two-step stairs leaning on them, taking slow, raspy breaths.

"K-Keep fighting" Jungkook whispered "Keep fighting eh? Is that what your gonna go for the next twenty years?" A voice snapped

"Do-Yun" Jungkook glared at the figure "aww you remember me , how sweet" the male snapped before kicking Jungkook harshly into the water "weak and pathetic" He snapped "why did my son ever become friends with you, he's supposed to be proper, not with some idiot who can't even be locked up without being weak" He snapped "Taehyungs may not be proper...

But he's far better than you'll ever be as king" Jungkook spoke with a smirk, watching as Do-Yuns face got angry "I came here to yell at you...break you

looks like I'll be doing more than that" he spoke before pulling out a sharp blade "say night-night Jeon"

"Your gonna tell me where he is! I will kill you, and In not a pretty way, trust me" Taehyung spoke "why would I tell you, go ahead and kill me" Wan spoke "you know whaat, thanks for the idea, I won't kill you...I'll just tell my dad that you did this" Taehyung spoke raising his fist to his face punching himself

"I wander what he'd say if he found out one of his top guards hit his son for being to proper eh?" Taehyung asked "No- H-he would torture me!" Wan spoke with wide eyes "yes, yes he would....it may not seem like he cares...but...I know who my father is and how he works...if he found out a gaurd hit him...he'd lose it" Taehyung smirked watching as Wan held back "Okay, If you don't want to say then..." he spoke about to punch himself again "THE CELLAR-...he's locked up in the third towers cellar"

"Thank you for your time wan, but I don't need you any longer" he spoke before snapping the makes neck standing up "Rot in hell"

OoooOoh

What do you think will happen next-

OHSJSJSN

IM EXCOITED

I'm tired, and stressed so that's fun.

How about you?

You eating well?

Sleeping well?

Drinking well?

Mentally doing okay? If not I hope I can make you smile somehow!

💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜I purple you💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜