Chapter 4

Hello!

So before this chapter begins, I'd like to take the time to talk about an idol, whom passed away.

Her name is Sulli.
She was a famous actor, and singer.
She was hated on badly for little things, and it caused her to end her life.
She also had anxiety and depression, which only made her mental health worse.

She's absolutely beautiful, and never once deserved the hate she got.
It's sad ya know, the only time people seem to care, is w hen what they had is gone for good

Bullies seem to think that it's okay to be mean, that it's okay to hurt someone.

But this- THIS. Is what happens when you hurt someone far too much.
They end it. They just end it all.

I'm so sorry for her family and friends in this time, and to all her heartbroken fans.

Rest In Peace angel Sulli.

-

Chapter 4

-

Fate

-

"People say you hold onto friends, as if each minute that goes by, the more has of losing that person.

And when you lose that person...

How do you move on?"

The sky was bright.
It had perfect fluffy white clouds, and the sun was shining effortlessly onto Korea.
It was the perfect weather out, flowers were bloomed and smiles were placed on everyone's face.

Jungkook took a heavy breath as he ran to the elder.
He giggled, smiling brightly at the elder who smiled back, his boxy smile shining through.
"Aish your so cuuteeee" Taehyung spoke watching Jungkook turn into a bright red "OoooOh look whose blushinggg!" Taehyung spoke with a mock type of laugh "hey leave me alone- I'm not the only tomato!" Jungkook replied with a stuck up face "you better stop before you become a guard here, they're all pretty stuck up here" Taehyung giggled "hey they can't be that bad!" Jungkook spoke

"Oh- you- HAVE YOU SEEN THEM!" Taehyung yelled "They're like OH IMA BE QUIET AND THEN YELL AT PEOPLE IF THEY GET TWO CENTIMETERS IN MA SPACE!" Taehyung giggled "Awwe you poor child" Jungkook smiled "so how about you? How's your family?" Taehyungs asked "and this time kook, tell me the truth" Taehyung cut in "I- I mean we're okay" Jungkook sighed "I'm not saying it's easy...but it's not as bad as it could be"

"My siblings are smart, so smart, I can even see their future careers, and I know they'll get there"
"I'll get them there, I'll get enough money for them to get to collage" Jungkook smiled "You see my sister, she wants to become a doctor, but not just any doctor, but a child the therapist" Jungkook spoke "and my brother wants to become a marine biologist and discover the world for what it is, most of all being the ocean, he wants to see the world in blue"

"That's...amazing kook" Taehyung smiled "what about you?" Taehyung asked "Me?" Jungkook replied "well..yeah...what about your life, your money, your career?" Taehyung asked "I never really...thought of myself" Jungkook spoke "Aish your so selfless kook" Taehyung sighed "You never really think for yourself, only others....it's part of why you've been my best friend, and been my only best friend"

"You never let anyone get you down, you never gave up on me even when the odds were against you, you stuck up for the people you love, or the people who need it most, you always help anyone you can without even helping yourself" Taehyung spoke before he pulled the younger into a tight hug "I wish there was a way I could help you"

"Tae. You being here, you being my best friend, allowing fate to decide some of the way while the rest you chose....it's all I need"

"All I ever need is my best friend, and that's you"

-

It's been a rough day for me.

I'm super tired, and had a huge migraine, then the Kpop idols death.
I didn't know her, up until today at least.
But that doesn't mean her death didn't effect me, and for some reason my brains Not letting me believe it.

But I had a huge migraine yesterday which is why i didn't update, which I'm sorry about.

also thank you for reading my books, The idea of people loving my books and even me...makes me so happy.

So thank you so much.
And hopefully your sleeping well.

Eating well

Drinking well

And taking care of yourself

And if your not please, please take care of yourself.
I'm here, if you ever need someone to talk to.

💜💜💜💜

I purple you!