Chapter 15

Hello everyone!

Before this chapter begins, I'd like to explain my random disappearance.

I had a lot of school work, and on top of that I was updating this daily.
The work was piling up in both Wattpad and school and it was really, really stressful.
So i didn't update for a few days, and I apologize for that.

I was trying to get my schoolwork done, plus I was tired, and it seemed like I was on a never ending homework pileup.

But...I got all of it done.
So I will update!

-

1 Year Later

-

Time

-

"They say that time will take away the pain....but after so much pain, how much time will it take for you to heal?"

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

"Being king isn't a slice of cake Jimin, I seriously cannot do anything right, still"

"Taehyung how much do I have to say it- once you become king, your life will be almost easy" Jimin spoke listening to Taehyung sigh, and lean back continuing to tap his foot on the roof ledge "It's not exactly like that and you know it, and even if my father is a piece of crap, there's one thing he says that makes sense"

"Yeah? What's that?"

"With great power, comes a lot of responsibility" Taehyung sighed "Seriously Taehyung" a voice chimed in "Yoongi...you may think it's stupid, but it's true, power may seem nice but it's like anything else, you have it and you don't want to lose it...

And then you do"

"But power...all the power a king or queen gets, its mind boggling....you begin to crave more and more until your life my father who just takes and takes and never gives"

"But that Taehyung, is where you come in and save the day, you can be the man your father isn't, making the power he takes and equally spreading it to everyone here" Jimin smiled "He is right..for once" Yoongi smirked "Yah! I can be right! Back off" Jimin pouted hearing a giggle from Taehyung "You guys remind me a lot of...." Taehyung spoke before leaving up, closing his eyes

"It's okay Taehyung" Jimin sighed "No...don't say anything...It may hurt to talk about him, but I can't just keep him and what he'd done for me away...you guys are funny, and argue about the dumbest things...it's exactly what me and him would do" Taehyung spoke, smiling lightly "You two were good friends" Yoongi spoke "we were, great friends, he wash everything"

"I'm surprised you still stand your father after that" Yoongi spoke "Yoongi!" Jimin spoke smacking the elder "It's okay, trust me it's not easy being  around him, I'm surprised you guys still hang out with me, even with all the risk" Taehyung sighed "we don't care about the risk, as long as your happy, we don't care what your father says" Jimin smiled "He doesn't seem to care too much about us, I've really only ever had eyes contact a few times and our first meeting together"

"Oh- Jimin was so scared!" Taehyung spoke "yah! I was not!" Jimin replied "your hands could have made bucket fulls of sweet water" Taehyung giggled "l-lies" Jimin spoke turning red "As for you...you we're scary, I feel like that sorta why my dad liked you, and maybe didn't, but he was probably to afraid to say anything"

"I can imagine him telling the guards 'avoid this one...He's scary" Jimin giggled

"But sir that's not proper!" Taehyung chimed in

"Aish you guys are rude" Yoongi rolled his eyes "that's what we're here for!"

"Just breathe Jungkook, it'll all be over soon...just one more punch, One more kick, until you'll be numb.."

"Breathe in...breathe out....take it in...take it all in"

Ooooh!

How are you all!?

Sleep well

Drink well

Eat well

Mentally okay

???!!!

Did I make you smile!?

All of you when I don't update

When I update

When your done reading

(This is when your holding back all your emotions)

😂😂😂😂