Chapter 17: Memories

Desi woke, feeling dread and sadness overwash her. She had a dream about Jackson... it was more of a memory than a dream. She missed him dearly, but she remembered how unfaithful he was. Desi sat up and wiped some tears off of her face.
Just as she was starting to cry, when out of nowhere... Peter kicked down the door, Desi jumped and tensed up, looking at the door. Peter was completely slathered in blood, his knuckles were burnt and you could nearly see blood.
Desi looked at him. "Peter?!" she exclaimed.
Peter walked over, staring into her eyes. "Helllllloooo!~" He said. "I have something for you~" He said in a sing song voice.
"What... Why are you covered in so much blood?!" Desi asked.
Peter looked at her with a sarcastic grin. "I'm on my period." He joked.
Desi gagged. "That would be fucking nasty..." She noted.
Peter sat next to her, and grabbed a wad of $20,000 from his pocket, and handed it to her. Desi's mouth dropped open. "Holy shit."
"Holy shit indeed." Peter smirked. "And its all for you."
Desi looked at him with disbelief. "Seriously?"
"Duh." Peter smiled. "You being a woman and all, I know you like to buy things."
Desi paused, then smiled. "Thanks Peter. But... You might want to take a shower."
"You dont say, Darling." Peter hissed, before walking to the bathroom.
"...I-I'll wash your clothes! Leave them in the hamper." Desi called out.
Desi walked up to their bedroom, and grabbed her safe from under the bed, she opened it and put the money inside, before grabbing a candy bar... just regular candy. "For later." She hummed.
Instead of drugs, she now ate candy instead. It helped her to wean off of drugs.
She locked the safe, then hopped up onto the bed to relax for awhile.
Soon enough, Peter walked out of the bathroom, wearing his jeans, but no shirt. He had a long gash across his chest that looked mostly new.
Desi looked. "How'd you get that?" She asked.
"This?" Peter asked, poking it.
"Mhm...?" Desi hummed.
"I'm not sure. I have tons of them." Peter said.
Desi paused. "Did somebody else do that?"
Peter looked at her and blinked slowly. "No, I took a god damn samurai sword and slashed myself."
Desi chuckled quietly at his joke. "Alright then..."

[WARNING!!!: SEX SCENE AHEAD!!! If you are uncomfortable with that, skip to Chapter 18.]

They both fell silent. Peter started to study her figure... She was still gorgeous. Desi's stare was strong, she slowly started to bite her thumb.
"...Are we alone?" Peter asked suddenly, in a lower voice, indicating something.
Desi slowly nodded, her face started to become red.
Peter walked to the edge of the bed and crawled onto it, up to Desi, close enough to feel sensual, but not too close. "Desi... I need to ask you something." He asked softly.
Desi slowly nodded. "What is it...?"
Peter paused, before slowly speaking. "Will you let me... do something to you...?" He asked softly, he slowly ran his hand from her ankle, and up her leg.
Desi was mesmerized by his sudden soft touch. Desi thought for a moment, before speaking. "What do you want to do?"
Peter blushed more, letting out a shaky breath. "Something we've both been wanting for a long time... I promise, you'll like it. I just... I need this. Its the perfect time right now." He spoke in a husky tone.
Desi shivered from his tone, as Peter leaned forward. "So...?"
Desi nodded slowly, biting her lip softly. "Y...Yes..." She nodded.
"Yeah?" Peter confirmed, with a grin forming on his face.
"Yeah." Desi nodded.
Peter gently leaned forward, Desi was finally going to get the feeling she wanted... She's been wanting this for so long. She couldnt believe it was happening. Peter leaned close enough to kiss her, he hesitated, savoring the moment, before connecting her lips with his. Desi paused, before melting into the kiss, unable to hold herself back. They held a soft, simple kiss for awhile, neither wanting to pull away. Desi tried to wrap her arms around Peter's neck, but Peter quickly grabbed her wrists, he lifted her up and pressed her against the wall, pinning her to the wall, holding her arms against the wall strongly. Desi loved the feeling of being restrained. Peter started to press against her more, kissing her roughly. Desi kissed back roughly, feeling her body heat up intensely. Peter couldnt hold himself back, he started to grind against her, he really wanted to be rough with her, but he didnt know what she wanted yet. He wanted the first time with Desi to be perfect, just in case it was the last time. He pulled away from the kiss suddenly and leaned his head back, moaning quietly.
"Desi... Do you want me to be gentle?" He asked in a low voice, looking at her. Desi paused for a second, before slowly nodding.
"Is there a reason?" Peter asked, letting go of her wrists, and sliding his hands down her body, distracting her with conversation so she didnt become too nervous when he removed her pants. He slid them slowly down her legs.
"I... Um... I'm still a... virgin..." Desi whispered.
Peter felt a bit shocked, but then he smiled. He pulled her pants completely off, leaving her in her undergarments. "I'm going to make your first time perfect." He purred, before kissing her again, gently. Desi kissed back, starting to get used to the feeling of his lips against hers. Peter slowly slid his hand up her leg, then he trailed his finger up slowly, from her waist, and behind her back. He shy away from her breasts... He didnt find anything interesting about a woman's chest. He reached the clip of her bra, and he felt her tense up and pull away a bit. He quickly pulled her back in, before pulling away from the kiss, and trailing down to her neck. "Dont be nervous... Its okay..." He purred, slowly unclipping her bra, and removing it from her body. Desi leaned her head back, enjoying the way that he kissed her neck. Peter's hands slowly trailed back down, instead of going back to her legs, he slowly trailed between her legs. He felt Desi tense up when he slid his hand under her undergarment. He was honestly shocked by how smooth her skin was. He turned his hand in a more comfortable position, before slowly sliding a finger into her. He heard Desi whimper with pleasure. Just the sound satisfied Peter's cravings, but it only made him crave more of her. He slowly pumped his fingers in and out, trying to get more sound. Desi was holding back from making sound, he could tell. He didnt want her to be quiet. He started to bite her neck while he started to speed up. He heard her whimper more, but still no moan... though the whimpers were beautiful. It made him think more about how lovely her moans would sound. Peter added another finger, Desi leaned her head back and bit her lip, choking on her words. "P-Peter..." She said quietly. Her voice drove him crazy. He quickly started to remove her undergarment, all he wanted to hear was her voice. He started to get rougher, urdging more from her.
Desi kept herself quiet, she tried to speak. "P-Peter... I-I need to s-stay quiet..." She whispered.
"No you fucking dont." Peter growled playfully, starting to remove his pants with one hand. Desi tried to sit up, but he pushed her back down gently, before completely removing his pants and boxers. Desi bit her lip, avoiding looking. Peter towered over her, he pulled his fingers out of her, before holding his fingers up to her mouth. Desi knew what he wanted her to demonstrate. She opened her mouth, and took his fingers into her mouth, and down her throat, without gagging. She completely licked his fingers clean, earning a quiet moan from him. "God damn..." Peter mumbled. He pulled his fingers away, and rubbed himself a couple times, before pressing her down on the bed. He looked at her. "Are you ready?" He asked, gently grabbing her wrists.
Desi slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah." She said quietly.
Peter breathed in softly, before pushing into her gently. His grip tightened on her wrists, he let out a breathy moan of satisfaction. Desi moaned quietly, giving Peter what he wanted. He nearly fell on top of her, the pleasure was overwhelming. "D-Desi..." He whispered, gripping onto her wrists tightly, he didnt know what else to say, all he knew is that he wanted her. He didnt even take his time, he started slow enough, but she was tight as hell, and Peter just wanted to get going. Desi whimpered from each movement, tears brimmed in her eyes. "C-Careful... Please... Y-Youre... too b...big..."
He couldnt hear her, he was too focused, he started to speed up already, Desi leaned her head back. "Peter b-be careful!" She moaned. Peter ignored her, and started to get faster. As soon as Desi started to moan over and over, thats when he started paying attention. He closed his eyes, and got even rougher. He felt like he wasnt going hard enough, so he quickly grabbed her and pressed her against the wall, slamming into her roughly, earning several reactions. He didnt even remember protection, and he was starting to get to his limit. He didnt want to finish first, he wanted Desi to.
He watched Desi's expression, he bit his lip and got even harder, he could tell she was starting to get close, but he couldnt hold back much longer. Finally, Desi leaned her head back and her body started trembling, she screamed with pleasure, and went limp. Peter finished, not even realizing what he did inside her. He breathed heavily, before pulling out, and falling backwards onto the bed, with a smile on his face.
Desi finally came back to herself. Peter sat up and looked at her. He grabbed her chin and kissed her, actually lovingly. "How was that?"
Desi smiled, looking at him. "Perfect."
Peter hummed, before laying her down, and laying next to her. He pulled the covers over them both, before he closed his eyes calmly, and drifted off to sleep.