Chapter 5: The Biker

Peter rushed out to his car, now steaming with rage. He was like a bull, and that biker was the red flag. 
Peter doesnt allow anybody else to hurt Desi… the only person who can hurt her, is himself. If anybody hurts her besides himself, they’ll be dead before anything. He was messed up.
Peter gripped the steering wheel hard, his hands ached from his tension, but he could care less. He began driving wherever he could, looking for the man. He felt the rage build up more when he caught sight of Desi’s motorcycle, with a man in a pink vest driving the vehicle that wasnt his… The vehicle that belonged to HIS partner. Peter sped up next to him and applied his mask, before taking a deep breath, and RAMMING into the motorcycle, knocking the man off, and screeching to a stop, getting out of his car and rushing over to the man, getting on top of him and furiously stabbing him in the chest multiple times, not even looking for weak spots, just wanting to get it done.
Peter began to hear sirens, he stopped early, the man looked him in the eye, before going limp. 
Peter hopped into his car and sped away. He realized soon enough that the cops were onto him. He made a couple unexpected turns before arriving back at the house, he quickly ran in and to the couch. “DESI!!! DESI GET THE HELL UP AND GO INTO THE BASEMENT!!!! TAKE THE DOGS WITH YOU!!!” Peter screamed.
Desi was sobbing with fear, she quickly got up and ran into the basement, with the dogs following her. She locked the basement door, and quickly hid behind a couple boxes, avoiding touching Ruby.
Peter ran into the nearby bathroom and grabbed a shotgun, which was hidden in the bathtub he never used. He only showered. He kept guns hidden everywhere. 
He waited for a moment, closing his eyes tightly. The door to the house was broken down and the FBI had begun to search the house. He heard footsteps approach the bathroom… As soon as someone grabbed the handle, he kicked the door down, trapping the person under it, then shooting the rest of the FBI, he shot off several rounds before they were all wiped out. He had gotten shot multiple times, but nothing fatal… just painful.
Desi slowly opened the basement door, before Ruby dashed up and to Peter, whimpering and whining fearfully.
“Peter! Are you okay?!” Desi exclaimed, dropping to her knees at his side, tears brimming in her eyes.
“I’m fine… I’m fine… Get me a first aid kit, will you?” Peter asked, strangely calmly.
Desi followed his instructions and ran to get the first aid kit, then hurried back to him.
Peter looked at the worry in her face. “I want you to learn how to do this, just in case I need you to do it again.”
“B-But I--” Desi was interrupted. “Shut up and do it.” Peter smiled… He looked strangely happy.
Desi slowly nodded. “O-Okay…”
Peter instructed her what to do, to clean the wound, remove the bullet, apply some ointment, then bandage it. Desi’s shaky hands slowly lifted his shirt. She hesitated… She never touched his skin. She slowly got to work, Peter leaned his head back and sighed, with a look of relief on his face… Her touch was oddly soft, despite her hands being damaged and roughed up. Desi looked at his face, he was so calm… And just a moment ago he was killing people. 
“How do you do it.” Desi asked as she finished patching him up.
“Do what?” Peter asked.
“How do you stay so calm after shedding so much blood?” Desi asked.
Peter looked down quietly, avoiding eye contact. “...I… I’m a Sadist… It feels… good.” 
Desi let the conversation drop there. Soon, they decided to move away… Somewhere safer. They left most of their belongings, sadly, Desi left her motorcycle.