fight or flight. (Dr Clef x Dr Kondraki)

Clef POV:
I'm fighting Kondraki because I caught him drinking MY coffee. It's completely verbal and honestly if he'd just ask I would've made him a cup. He looks pissed hell even angry. I don't like fighting with that asshole but I have to keep up my reputation. "WHY DO YOU EVEN HANG OUT WITH ME." he practically yells. Shit that hurt but not physically. I don't know how to answer I mean what kind of question is that. I step back because that wasn't something I expected. He comes towards me faster and faster. I'm ready to fight. I'm not a bitch. He grabs my throat. "Ha kinky." I see him look away and whisper something letting me go. "I guess it's my turn.". He looks at me with hatred "Answer my question or else I'll make this place seem like heaven." .. yesh. I reluctantly go-to him. He's still looking away but I speak " I guess it's because well I sorta can't imagine my life without ya Konny. " .. shit that sounded cheesey. I hear a sorta laughing sound coming from him? He turns his head towards me and I can see he has tears in his eyes and smiling a bit.. well that took a turn that was unexpected. "Y-yesh why do ya have tears." "I just wanted to know why the hell would you hang out with someone you hate. I now know it's because you like me or something. " Wait what he what I mean what? I feel heat fly into my face and he laughed more " oh what is this the all mighty Clef flustered?" Now he's just being a ass and I ain't having that shit." Oh fuck off and accept the complement besides why do YOU hang out with me? " I have turned the tables and he looks shocked "Well I guess it's because I kinda." I can't hear the rest since he whispered it.. " Say it louder Konny. " I have to smile at that. He looks away and whispers again. I grab his wrist and made it so his mouth is close to my ear. "Say it." "I-I ki-kinda lo-lov-lo-love yo-you." .. well I don't know. What how do I what? I let go of him and he huffs "there I told you now if you would please get back to work." .. fuck that. I grab him again pulling him closer to me and than I aim for the lips... Fuck I'm short. It didn't matter anyways Because I see him bend his legs a bit and I'm able to finally kiss him. I take the opportunity and do so. Soon I notice we've been like this for a bit of time and soon he has to let go for air. Stupid idiot but at least now he's my stupid idiot. "So I'm taking that as a yes for us being in a relationship? " Ha dude didn't have to ask and I nod. How the hell did it started as a fight and ended up with us dating I don't know.
.
.
This is 515 words and I tried to do things differently.