Chapter 1: Meet Echo Summers

(Trainer Background)

Name: Echo Summers

Age: 18

Appearance: Long Light Brown hair, bright Ruby Colored eyes, 5'1

Hometown: Azalea Town

Pokemon: Starter- Teddiursa (Later on- Cubone, Mankey, Zigzagoon, Venonat, Hoppip)

Friends: Ash, Brock, Misty

Class: Trainer

Info: Echo Summers was your average 18-year-old girl living in Azalea Town. She's your average shy, anti-social girl. Growing up an only child among 2 parents who worked and hardly paid attention to you...yea you can see why she hates leaving the house let alone meeting new people, she never knew how so she just didn't...

Her only friend was her Teddiursa which her mother's but because she hardly pays attention to Echo, she hardly paid attention to Teddiursa so it became Echo and well she was her only friend and that's all that mattered.

Echo only got love and friendship from her pokemon and even tho she hated the outside world, she couldn't stand living in a house with parents who neglected her, so she packed up her things and just left...and well that's when she managed to bump into her now new friends Ash, Brock and Misty.

Her Teddiursa wandered off and bumped into the others and well Echo had the hardest time talking to them, but they were very nice and understanding and that's when they all became friends and she traveled alongside them ever since.

Now being 18, and still only having her Teddiursa cause she's frankly still too shy to battle and train for gyms...she's also still super shy around her friends hence why she never trains around them nor wants to catch pokemon cause she's too shy and embarrassed too...

When they get to Ecruteak City and she meets the Gym Leader by the name of Morty...what happens when he starts to flirt with her and she starts to feel a certain way?

(This is how I always start my pokemon stories, I don't know why it's different, just has been, but I hope you enjoy this new story which won't be out for probably a long time cause I suck at writing but enjoy and if you want another cute Pokeguy then comment below!)

(348 Words)