Welcome to the World of Swords

Before you start reading, I just wanted to say that this is my first story so it may suck, so beware and don't question the beginning! I couldn't think of anything so yeah... Well, I hope you  enjoy reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I was rewatching Sword Art Online with my friend, (f/n). We were starting episode 1 when she said: "(Y/n), wouldn't it be cool if we could be in SAO? Like just pop into the anime..." "That would be...FRICKEN AMAZING!!!" I shouted. I gazed at the door to see if anyone would bust through, yelling at me to shut up, but no one did so I returned to the conversation.

     "I would get to meet my love...before Asuna steals him away from me...." I said while staring at Kirito dreamily as he first entered the world. I looked over to see (f/n) staring at me with a weird look on her face. "Your sooo weird!!" She laughed.

     That's when my wish came true. There was a flash of color then I was standing in an odd, beautiful place surrounded by people. My clothes were different but I still looked the same, same (h/l) (h/c) hair, same (e/c) eyes. I looked around and saw (f/n) beside me looking around curiously when she saw me. "(Y/N)! WHERE THE HECK ARE WE?!" She exclaimed. Then it hit me, "(f/n), were in Sword Art Online..." After a long pause, disbelief started to spread across (f/n) and my face, it was soon replaced by awe.

     (f/n) and I both started to jump up and down and run through the Town of Beginnings with new found excitement. We were both running and running until I ran right into the back of someone at full speed and fell to the ground. "Owww..." I muttered. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going." I apologized as I looked at the stranger on the ground right across from me. He had black hair and sparkling onyx eyes. 'K-K-K-KIRITO!!!!!?????' I thought, my face turning crimson red. He chuckled as he got up from the ground and streched his hand out to help me up. "It's fine...my name is Kirito and this is Klein." he replied gesturing to a red-headed samuri behind him. What was that on Kirito's face...blush? I reached out and grabbed his hand. "M-my name's (y/n)..." I said as I got up on my feet. "And this is (f/n)." I told him looking back at (f/n), a wide grin spreading across her face. That's when Klein spoke up. "She's hot," I heard him whisper in Kirito's ear. "your type dude, but her friend is more my type..." He then started walking towards (f/n). Kirito's face turned crimson red as he jerked back Klein by the collar of his shirt. 

     "Do you two want to come with us? We were just about to make our way to fields and start leveling up." Kirito asked you, rubbing the back of his neck, still blushing. "S-sure..." I stuttered as I started to feel butterflies flying around in the pit of my stomach. We all accepted each other on our indivdual friend's list then went to the field. Hours went by and every one had become level 5 when Klein said, "Sorry guys, I gonna log out for a bit, I ordered a pizza for 5:30. I'll be back in about an hour." I started to giggle. "A true gamer huh?" I teased. "You bet I am!" Klein said, while swiping his fingers down and pressing the log out button...or that's what he would have done if it was there... "What? It's not here..." he muttered. "What's the problem?" Kirito asked checking his menu. "There's no log out button..." Klein said still searching his menu. "Must be a bug...i'm sure they'll fix it in a while..." Kirito said. "BUT MY PIZZA DUDE!!~" Klein yelled.

     That's when we were all teleported to the square and Akihiko Kayaba gave his 'Die here, Die in reality' speech that left everyone in disbelief, bewilderment, and horror. They all started to yell and scream, when Kirito pulled us out of the crowd and told us that we should move to the next town. Then Klein sadly refused and told us about his other friends he needed to meet up with. "I'll go with Klein." (f/n) said following after him. "Stay with Kirito, (y/n)." She said as she winked. "B-but (f/n)-" I said but was cut off. "We'll see each other soon, won't be that long. You'll be fine with Kirito by your side." (f/n) said as she disappered after Klein.

     "K-Kirito, are you okay that you have to be stuck with me...?" I asked looking down. "Have to be stuck with you? Are you kidding? I want you to be by my side." He said blushing as he pulled me into a hug. "K-K-Kirito?" "Come on, we should start heading to the next town." He said smiling at me, looking straight into my (e/c) eyes, which made my face turn even  more red.

       Does Kirito...like me....? I wondered as we made our way, hand in hand, to the next town.