Sick Day...

Your POV~

~3:00~

      I entered Alfheim and rose from the bed. A few moments later, Kirito and Leafa got on. We headed downstairs and I saw (f/n) sitting at a table, waiting for us. She had chosen to be a Cait Sith, and she had changed her hair color pink. "(F/N)!!" I said and started messing with her cat tail and ears. She started laughing. Then an evil grin spread across my face and I pulled her tail. (f/n) screamed and flinched then tried to hit me, but I had jumped away and started laughing. Kirito and Leafa were laughing too now and (f/n)'s face was red with embarrassment. "Come on, (f/n)!" she ignored me, arms crossed against her chest. "Cat got your tongue?" I cooed. Kirito started laughing harder now. (F/n) glared at me but couldn't help but smile. "You cat to be kitten me, right meow!!" she said, elbowing me. I laughed so hard that virtual tears started forming in my eyes.

      After that, we headed to the forest. (F/n) was chasing after a cowardly mob called 'squish-lents'. They looked like little blobs of jello with 'jello-made' animal ears, pretty much..."It's a game of cat and mouse~!" Kirito chuckled. I giggled and fist-bumped him. I felt something weird run into my foot. I looked down and saw a black squish-lent laying on the ground, with a dizzyness effect. It had cat ears and three small little tails that formed one big one. I picked it up from the ground and held it in the palm of my hand. I gave it some bread to eat and it snuggled into my hand, purring. "How did you know it liked bread?!" Kirito asked, staring wide-eyed at me. I shrugged. "Who doesn't like bread?" I giggled then ate the rest of the roll. "I guess you're part beast tamer now!" he chuckled and rubbed the squish-lent's head with his finger. "So what're you gonna name it?" he smiled. I thought for a minute then said, "Iku~!" (pronounced Ee-ku) We laughed and Iku made a little meow. He closed his tiny beady eyes and shook. Little 'dragon-like' wings appeared on his 'back' and he flew onto my shoulder (Iku is a boy). I laughed and patted his head.

       When (f/n) had finally killed the squish-lent and leveled up, she came over to us. (F/n) glared at Iku and pulled out her sword. She raised it into the air and slashed down. Kirito took my hand and pulled me away as the sword hit the ground. I waved my hands wildly in her face. "NO!! HE'S MY PET!! DON'T KILL IKU~!!" I shouted and craddled him in my hands. (F/n) giggled and rubbed his head. "Iku-chan~!! We're the same!!" she said and twitched her cat ears.

       We traveled around some more, looking for stronger mobs to level-up. I looked on my map and grinned as I spotted the perfect place.

       We all landed as snow crunched beneath our feet. "Why (y/n)?!" (f/n) complained, shivering. "You have to learn how to have willpower!!" I told her, hands on my hips, looking at the sky proudly. "You're not even human!" she said, making her best Alphonse Elric impression. "Think of the kitten, Al!" I said, mimicking Ed as I held up Iku. We laughed with a confused Kirito and Leafa staring at us. I waved my hand dismissively and giggled as I threw a coat at (f/n). She gladly put it on while Leafa equipped one she had in her inventory. After killing some 'Buffon' (shaggy, cow-like monsters that live in the colder areas) and leveling up even more, (f/n) stumbled around and sneezed. "Are you sick?" I asked her. "I-I think s-s-so..." she responded, shivering.

        So we flew back to an inn and I made her some soup. "You still have you're maxed cooking skill?!" (f/n) exclaimed as she coughed. I nodded and gave Kirito and Leafa a sandwich. As we all finished, Leafa, Kirito, (f/n) and I sneezed in sync. "Come on (f/n)~!!" we said in union as she laughed. We all started to shiver and cuddled up in blankets as we sat on the couch. "Willpower, huh?" (f/n) cooed, Iku meowed mockingly. "Oh, shut up..." Kirito and I muttered as we hugged close and sipped our soup in union.