The Best Day

Your POV~

      "-we allow it to slay the NPCs. We attack while it's distracted." Asuna said. Kirito then disagreed and I was soon in the conversation, debating against Asuna. "I am second in command and you will do as I say!" she stated. With that, she walked out and the meeting concluded.

     As Kirito and I walked away, Agil stopped us and asked, "Why are you two always arguing with the Asuna?" "I guess we just don't get along." Kirito said. After I heard that, before I could stop myself, I fist-pumped the air. "(Y/n), are you okay?" he asked me. "Oh, um, uhh...yeah...i'm fine..." I said, hand on neck, slightly blushing. Kirito chuckled and we continued down the path.

~Time Skip~

     My eyes fluttered open. I felt the soft grass brushing against my face, a soft breeze blowing past as the afternoon sun shined high in the sky. I looked beside me to see Kirito's sleeping face. I quickly got up and sat on my knees, face red. 'I fell asleep next to Kirito...?' I looked down at him, his face looked liked a little kid's when he slept. I traced my finger lightly on his soft cheek. He smiled, then...blushed? ...now a nosebleed... "Well, might as well look after him." I said as I got up on my feet. I walked over and sat myself down on a low stone wall.

     A few minutes later, I glanced over my shoulder and saw Kirito blink several times as he sat up.

Kirito's POV~

      I opened my eyes and saw (y/n). The sun illuminated her, her (h/c) hair swayed as the breeze slowly swept it side to side. She looked back and smiled at me. 'She's beautiful...' I thought, pink dusting my cheeks as I stared at her in awe. (Y/n) patted her hand down on the spot beside her, signaling for me to join her. I got up and sat down beside her. "So...uh...what were you dreaming about?" she asked. I looked at her confused. (Y/n) made a swiping motion under her nose with her finger. After a moment of confusion, I did the same as she did. I looked down at my finger to see red liquid on it. "...I, uh.....nothing." I muttered as I looked away, my face growing hot. "Oh, come on Kirito~!" she said, nudging me in the side. I looked back at her and saw a grin slowly spreading across her face. "..." "Was it...of me~?" (y/n) cooed, obviously enjoying herself.

Your POV~

       I ruffled his dark hair, giggling, when his nose spurt out more blood as he remembered his dream. "Oh, It was of me~!!" I felt my face grow hot. He fell back, off the short wall and onto the grass. His legs were leaning on the stone, facing skyward. I looked over, laughing hard now, and saw his face was pure red. I held out my hand and helped him up. 'At least I know that I have a dirty-minded friend like me~!' I thought, smiling.

Kirito's POV~

       (Y/n). I was dreaming about (y/n)...'Why did my nose have to bleed in front of her?!' My face was crimson red. 'Well, looks like she knows now...' I looked over at her. She was blushing. I sat up and put my hand on the back of my neck, looking away from her. "Now, what was it that I was doing in this dream of yours~?" "(y/n)...please stop..." 'NO! NOSE, NOT NOW! YOU ARN'T GOING TO BLEED NOW!' "I wonder...how dirty was it? Hmmm...~?" 'DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! DON'T THINK ABOUT IT! PLEASE, JUST THIS ONCE!!' Unfortunatly, my mind wouldn't obey me... Once more, my nose bled and I fell back on the ground, again, eyes closed. I felt something soft touch my face. I opened my eyes to find (y/n)'s face close to mine. Her hair was brushing against my cheek. She was leaning over me from my right and wiping something that seemed like a tissue under my nose. "Just leave it..." I muttered, my nose was starting to bleed again as I stared up at the sky. I heard (y/n) giggle beside me and say, "Today was the the best weather setting in Aincrad, wasn't it?" I looked over and smiled at her, she smiled back.

        'Yes it was...' I thought. My nose, once again, bleeding, 'Definitely the best day...'