Kuradeel's Revenge

Your POV~

       It's been two hours since Kirito and I defeated 'The Gleam Eyes'. We went to Agil's shop to rest. When we arrived, I was surprised to find (f/n) laughing with Agil but a few minutes later, players started shouting and asking us questions, so we rested in the top floor sipping tea.

       "IS IT TRUE THAT BOTH OF YOU CAN USE TWO SWORDS AT ONCE?!" "WHAT WAS THAT 50-HIT COMBO CALLED?!" "HOW DO YOU GET THE SKILL?!" People called out to us from outside the shop. "I know stories get exaggerated but this is crazy..." I muttered. "(Y/n) and I are going to move to a real secluded out-of-the-way house on a out-of-the-way floor where no one will find us..." Kirito grumbled. I felt my face get hot and I stared at him wide-eyed. He looked over at me confused then recalled what he had just said. His face grew red too. Agil and (f/n) chuckled behind us, "Cmon bigshots, don't be like that. Give them a live demonstration, I'll just handle the ticket sales, and-" "You wish!" Kirito and I shouted in union. At the same time, Kirito had accidently activated a throwing skill with his tea cup and it smashed on the wall, right beside Agil's head."WHOA!! TAKE IT EASY PAL! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" he shouted. "Sorry!" Kirito said waving his hands in his face. (F/n) and I just laughed behind them as they argued. 'I wonder how Asuna is...wow, never thought I would think that...' I thought.

~Flashback~ 2 Hours Earlier~

         "Im going to request a temporary leave from the guild." Asuna told us as we were just about to activate floor 75, Collinia. "W-What?" I asked. "Why?" Kirito added. "I'm going to team up with you guys for a while..."

~End of Flashback~

         Asuna burst through the door. "(Y/n), Kirito!" She called. We all just stopped where we were and looked at her.

        "Heathcliff-" I said. "Wants to duel me?!" Kirito asked. "Yes, if you win, then you can do whatever and I can come with you. If you lose though...you both have to join 'The Knights of the Blood Oath'." Asuna explained. I looked over at Kirito, "Why duel me though?" he questioned. "He told me that he wanted to duel you and not (y/n) because he doesn't like to beat girls." "WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" Both of us said in union, getting up from the table. "That's what he said..." "It's on now." Kirito muttered. "Run him through with your sword for me Kirito!" I told him. We smiled at each other and fist-pumped.

Kirito's POV~

         I had lost. 'I lost to Heathcliff...His shield...he shouldn't have been that fast. How...?' I thought. "Kirito! Are you okay?" (Y/n) called, rushing over to me and helping me up. "How did he move his shield that quickly..." (Y/n) whispered over to me. "...You noticed too?" I asked. She nodded. "Something is going on in the guild. We should be cautious." I told her.

----------------------------

        "Why do I have to wear this? And what's up with this guild and mini-skirts?!" (y/n) whined. She was wearing a red and white top with long sleeves. On each sleeve, there was a thick red line running down the outside with thin red line beside it on both sides. The end of the sleeves looked like red lace and a red piece of armor that had encrested designs etched into it wrapped around her chest. She was wearing a white mini-skirt and red knee-high socks with a thin, white ring around the top. On her feet were white flats with a red armor piece covering the tip of the shoe and on the heels. I chuckled "It looks good on you (y/n)..." I told her. Her face grew red as she fell back on the couch that was in the waiting room. "Thanks..." she muttered. "But why do I have to wear this?" I asked. I had on a jacket like my black one but it was white with red lines designing it. "But Kirito, it looks good on you~!" (y/n) said, repeating what I had said. I blushed, "Thanks..." I said as I helped her up and we made our way into the room.