'Could This Only Be Virtual...?' (Special #2)

Your POV~

     I was laying on my couch, trying to remember what happened next in SAO. 'hmm......Oh yeah!! I'm meeting Lisbeth~!' I thought, grinning. I suddenly heard the sound of bells chiming. "WHAT THE-?!!" I shouted as I fell to the ground.

     'Hey (y/n), I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up tomorrow for Valentine's Day.' ~Kirito

     My heart started racing. 'I completely forgot tomorrow was Valentine's...'

     'Sure! What time do you want to meet?'

     'About 3, we could go eat dinner together if you want...' I started to blush as I read the message.

     'Actually, I got a 'Ragout Rabbit' yesterday if you want to have that instead.'

     'You have a 'Ragout Rabbit'?! Yeah, that would be awesome! See you then!'

      "Yes~!!" I squealed, fist-pumping the air.

---Valentine's Day---

Kirito's POV~

     I ran up the stairs that led to (y/n)'s house. I chose to wear a white long-sleeve shirt, two black stripes wrapped around the shirt, slightly above my elbow. I wore my regular black jeans and black tennis shoes. I knocked on the wooden door. A few moments later, (y/n) answered the door, slightly blushing. My own cheeks were dusted with pink as I saw her. She was also wearing a long-sleeve, but red, with a short, white skirt. Her (h/c) hair was tumbling over her shoulders. Heart-shaped earrings were dangling from her ears and I smiled as I saw that she was wearing the necklace I had given her.

     On the table was probably the best food I'd ever seen in this world. There was 'Ragout Rabbit' stew, a basket of soft, golden bread rolls, and a vanilla-frosted red-velvet cake. (Y/n) looked at me as I staring wide-eyed at the food and she started giggling. "Do you want to start eating?" She laughed. I nodded rapidly, a huge smile on my face.

     I was right about the food, it honestly was the best food in Aincrad. After we finished the delectable red-velvet cake, we teleported to floor 47, Floria, and made our way to a flower-covered field.

Your POV~

     As Kirito and I walked hand-in-hand to the field, I tripped over a small rock. "oww..." I muttered as I opened my eyes. I had fallen on top of Kirito. Our faces were so close to other, both bright red as his sparkling onyx eyes stared into my own.

Kirito's POV~

     We stayed, looking at each other, for what seemed like an eternity. 'She's so beautiful...' I thought as the sun illuminated us. I couldn't stand it anymore. I pressed her lips against mine, wrapping my left arm around the back of her neck.

Your POV~

     Kirito's lips met mine. He put his arm around my neck, pulling me closer.

     As we pulled away after what seemed like forever, he stared into my (e/c) eyes once more.

     "(Y/n), will you be my Valentine?" he softly asked me. I nodded, smiling at him. He smiled back and our lips locked together again as the sun set and the stars danced merrily in the sky.