AFTER 20 YEARS

AFTER 20 YEARS OF THEIR SEPARATION -

Drishti running her own company but nobody see her . Only her name was known by everybody "Drishti Sharma". She also run two orphanages one is in her hometown and other one is in Delhi and she lives in Mumbai. Her company Vidya Group is run by Romi his brother and Drishti changed her name to Drishti Sood. ND nobody knows that Drishti Sharma & Drishti Sood are one person except Romi.

Romi is the MD of the company & now attending a press conference -

Reporter- Sir your company was started few years back and now it is one of the best company. Can you please tell us the reason behind this success?

Romi-It is only because of hardwork and honesty of our employees and pour partners .

Reporter- Sir this company is formed by Drishti Sharma but nobody saw her. You saw her? or if no so how you become MD of this company?

Romi-No I never saw her . She is a secret person, she never wanted to come in front of media & anybody. I got this position through an interview. She took my interview on skype but I did not see her face and she hire me.

Reporter- Nice Sir, your companies 25% income is denoted to orphans is that true sir? and we have  also listen that your company runs two orphanages but we never get their details.

Romi -Yes it is true our 25% income is donated in different orphanages and about orphanages , so I am inspired by our founder so I always like to keep it a secret.Ok thank you every body.

Romi came back to home and went to Drishti's room.

Romi - Di aapne yeh company open ki , ise run kar rahi ho aur khud ek mamuli si ladki ki life jee rahi ho. Aap media ke saamne kyu nahi aati.

Drishti - Romi tujhe pata hain na agar main media ke samne aa gayi toh logo ko pata chal jaega ki Drishti sood or Drishti sharma ek hi hain aur meri dushman jisne mere mummy-papa ko mara tha use pata chal jaega ki main kaha hu.

Romi- Thik hain di aapki marzi. Di hum sochh rahe hai ki apni company ko Shergill group of company se colaborate kar le , unki company se offer aaya hai accha offer hai hamara kafi profit hoga .

Drishti - ok toh deal karle mujhe kyu bata raha hai.

Romi - di main chahta hu ki aap is deal ke liye hamare sath chale.

Drishti- nahi romi tu janta hai na koi nahi janta ki iss company ka founder kaun hai. Yeh ek raaj hai toh ise raaj hi rahne de.

Romi- di main aapse thodi bol raha hu ki founder banker aao. Aap ek employ banker aao aur hamari company ko represent karna.

Drishti - par Romi....

Romi - par var kuch nahi. Aap chal rahi ho bas its final. No more arguments ok.

Drishti - Ok baba, I will definitely come .

Romi - That's like my di .

And he hugs her..

Next morning . Romi came to Drishti's room. Drishti just collecting her files & documents ...

Romi - di ready?

Drishti - yeah almost done.

Romi - di ek problem hai!

Drishti - kya hua?

Romi - di company ke MD Mr. Rakshit Shergill ki mom ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi hai or unhone hume do option diye hai , ya toh hum meeting posponed kar de ya phir unke ghar par meeting kare?

Drishti - nahi romi hum meeting posponed nahi kar sakte next week mai yaha nahi hu. Ek kaam karte hai unke ghar par hi meeting kar lete hai.

Romi - ok di mai unhe inform kar deta hu .

(After few minutes )

Romi - di 11 am par meeting hai ready rahna .

Drishti - ok done.

At Rakshit House :-

Romi enters with her team and Drishti enters Rakshit's home as a employee of Romi's company. Rakshit's staff welcomed them . Romi is sitting on a soffa and Drishti is standing besides him.

Romi - di aap aise aache nahi lag rahe , sit na plz.

Drishti - chup ! Di bolna band kar , mai yaha teri employee hu . Shant reh .

Rakshit comes with her mother

Rakshit - Hii (to romi and shake hand with him)

Romi - Hii sir.

Rakshit - Don't call me sir call me Rakshit or Mr. Shergill.

Romi - Hello Mr. Shergill, nice to meet you . Shall we start the meeting?

Rakshit - Yes of course.

Romi (to drishti ) - Miss Sood. Let's get started.

Drishti started giving presentation , and she gave a very good presentation and the staff member ask her many questions regarding to the deal and she cleared everything and rakshit get impressed by her and they signed the deal . and he is continuously staring at her, he found something special in her but ignore it .Vinay one of the employ of shergill group of company was searching for someone for  mr. rakshit  shergill 's PA and he found drishti perfect so he approached romi for the same .

Vinay(to romi ) - hii sir , who is she?

Romi - she is miss drishti sood , my one of the best employ .

Vinay - Sir , I want to hire her as sir PA . I really like her knowledge , hard work and confidence. I want her to work in this company and I think she is the perfect one which  I am looking for . 

Romi - But how can I tell you . I have to ask her , its totally her decision and if she joins   so she will join after one week as she is on leave of one week . 

Vinay - ok sir pls tell her about my offer . 

Drishti -  Romi   sir chale ?

Romi - yeah I am coming tum chalo main aa raha hu . 

drishti left from there , Romi think something and then

Romi ( to vinay ) - she will definitely come , she will join after this week . 

and Romi left from there. 

PRECAP - DIVYA ENTRY AND SHIVYA FRIENDSHIP