Press conference

In evening everybody was in their room getting ready for press conference ... 

In shivya 

Divya is standing in front of dressing table , shikhar come from back and give her a back hug his face was placed on her shoulder and hands were resting on her stomach .. divya placed her hand on above his hand and rested her head on his chest ... 

Shikhar - you are looking beautiful wifey ... 

Divya - thank you hubby .. by the way you are not looking less than handsome .. 

Shikhar - yeah agar itni sundar wife hogi toh thoda toh handsome dikhna hi padta hai .... 

Divya - ohhhh .... aisi baat hai .... 

Shikhar - haan and starting tickling her she started laughing .. and soon shikhar stopped tickling her they both hug each other ... remain at same position for some time than went downstair ... 

shikhar 's outfit 

shikhar 's outfit 

Divya 's outfit 

In drikshit room 

Drishti is  in bathroom getting ready and taking a long time rakshit was ready waiting for her .. 

Rakshit - Mrs. shergill .... tum thik hona .. tumhe kuch help chahiye .. 

drishti - nahi main thik hu .... 

Rakshit - toh tumhe itna time kyu lag raha hai .. batao kya baat hai .. 

Drishti peek inside the bathroom door

Drishti - woh.. woh .. 

Rakshit - woh woh kya laga rakha hai Mrs. shergill ... 

Drishti  - woh actually my zip got stuck  ... can you please help me .. she said in embarrassment ...

Rakshit - okay come here .. he hold her hand drag her out of the washroom ..... her back was facing him .. he slowly moved his hand toward the zip and close the zip .... her eyes were closed ... she was breathing heavily due to their close proximity ... rakshit placed his hand his hand on her stomach and pulled her toward him ... her back was hitting his chest ... Rakshit spoke near his ear ...