Rakshit's father

Rakshit POV - 

We all were having our breakfast ... I love this time spending with my family and my beautiful wife is sitting beside me , but our beautiful moment  was disturbed by my wife's phone call .. I can clearly see the change in her expression .. I don't know what she talked in the phone but when she said that her uncle coming to mumbai by flight and doctor said them them not to do so .. Worriedness, stress , tension was clearly visible on her face and her voice .... I must say her uncle must be very special to her.... she went from there hurriedly ... I also worried for her I tried to call her but her phone was engaged ... but after sometime our house bell rang .. simran went to open the door .. she shouted ' santa '  which draw everybody's attention .. until then we didn't see the person .. but simran hug the person she dragged him inside .. Than we saw the face of the person we were shocked almost my whole family was present there except my mom .. the one word escaped from my mouth PAPA .... 

Simran was hugging him but what he said  him was made everybody shocked .. 

Dad - Sorry beta aap kon .. actually main yaha Drishu se milne aaya tha I mean Drishti se kaha hai woh mujhe dekh kar paka surprised ho jaiyengi ... Where is she ??  he said in excited and happy tone .. 

many questions were in mind .. How is he here ?  how He is alive    ? How you know Drishti ??

but due to simran shout mom came downstair and he saw her and both saw each other .... I can easily predict how many emotions she was going through .. Dad saw her I don't know what happen to him he fell unconscious on floor we all rushed toward him .. I took his head in my lap I was patting his cheek trying to wake him up but all my tries are in vain ....  But suddenly we heard a shout somebody shouted BABA and all family members gaze moved towards the direction we saw Mrs.shergill there .. she ran towards us .... 

POV ENDS ********** 

Drishti saw baba lying on the floor she ran toward him .. sat on his level started rubbing his hand few tears dropped from her eyes  , worry was clearly visible in her face ... 

Drishti - baba baba kya hua .. baba please wake up .... aapne doctor ko call kiya she said to akshit and he nodded in no ... toh aap kiska wait kar rahe hai CALL THE DOCTOR DAM IT ( she shouted) 

Shikhar - bhabi relax hum call karte hai ... 

Drishti anger was now out of control fearing of losing someone  was clearly visible in her eyes .. she was angry on herself that she was not being able to take care of him .... 

Drishti - composing herself ..... call the best doctor of mumbai .. take him to our room ... 

Rakshit and shikhar took them to Drikshit 's room .. laid him on the bed .. soon doctor also came there he was examining him but not able to figure out what  make him unconscious .. which was making drishti more angry .... 

Drishti - Are you sure you are a doctor ... aap tab se inhe examin kar rahe hai kuch bhi pata nahi laga pa rahe hai ...  she said in angry tone  ...

Doctor  - mam aapke chilanne se kuch nahi hoga .. main unki case history bhi nahi janta aur nahi unki kisi allergy ke bare mein .. aur nahi koi reports hai ... 

Drishti - so ask that na .. Whom are you waiting for ?main unki case history batati hu aur report delhi se unki personal nurse le kar aa rahi hai ... woh aati hi hogi .... 

" He met with an accident ..  after that he went to coma for ten years .. 5 years ago he wake up from the coma but then I came to know that he lost his memory ... He is my father his name is Sarthak sharma .. He had no such allergy ... his case was handle by famous doctor ASHOK KUMAR ... but know he is in london if you want to contact him I can contact him And if you are not being able to handle this case tell me directly .. I will find some other way "

Doctor - We can try .. This case is quite different .... 

Drishti - You know what just get lost .. And I am sorry for my behaviour ...... 

She went to her wardroom and brought her laptop .. open her laptop and her password was her voice and she said divyadrishti .. everybody hear that .. Drishti did care about anybody right now .. She  video called to famous doctor Ashok kumar .. everybody was shocked to know that she has connection with such a big doctor .... 

ON VIDEO CALL 

Drishti - hello uncle .... 

Ashok - hello beta how are you ? why are you so worried ?  sarthak thik hai na .. she nodded in no ... 

Drishti - baba come here to surprise me by flight .. and when he came here is lost his conscious ... I don't know what happen to him .. I am worried for  him .. and this is complicated case doctors were not being able to handle this case please do something ... 

Ashok - First of all calm down ... mujhe nahi lagta unhe flight ki vajah se nahi hua hai nahi toh woh airport main hi unconscious ho jate .. par yaha aake huie hai iska matlab unhone kuch apne past ke bare main dekha hai ,, 

Drishti - aap jante hai sab main unke past ke bare main kuch nahi janti .... woh srif duniya ke liye mere father hai ... 

Ashok - ok relax tumhari paas medicine hogi .. woh dedo unhe kal tak hosh aa jaye ga ... okay now relax... and don't take stress  agar kal tak unhe hosh nahi aaya toh main waha aa jaunga ... ok now relax .. aur ab apne gussa kisi aur par mat nikalna .. okay bye .. mujhe ek case study karne jana hai .. bye  ,... 

Drishti - bye uncle thank you .. she cut the phone call .. 

went to wardroom took her bag and took medicine and made him eat medicine .. 

All family members were shocked to see her .. they have lots of question in their mind they were happy and sad also .. happy for that Chetan shergill is back but sad because he didn't remember them ... 

Precap - some emotions .. chetan is back .. drishti is upset with him.... 

SO GUYS HERE IS THE CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND HOPEFULLY  DIDN'T GET BORED ...  PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ... 

THANK YOU 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤