Mahima in danger

SORRY GUYS TO MAKE YOU WAIT FOR TWO DAYS ..... AND FROM NOW I WILL UPDATE DAILY EXCEPT TUESDAY  AND WEDNESDAY ....... 

Rakshit and drishti and all family member were standing in the hall .. on other hand psachini was talking to bichu... 

Bichu - sachini kya karne wali ho batao na ....

Psachini - abhi pata chal jayega ki yeh hi voh  jadui chuhiya  hai ya nahi ... aur hai toh konsi hai badi ya phir ya phir voh choti chuhiya ..... 

Bichu - par yeh pata kaise chalega .....   

Psachini - bus tu dekhte jaa....  She used her magic and started moving the chandelier (jhoomar) which was above the mahima head ..... 

ON THE OTHER SIDE .... 

Drishti - ahh she put her hand on her forehead .... 

Rakshit - kya hua mrs. shergill ... 

Drishti - kuch nahi main bus abhi aayi .... and she went from there hurily ..... ( in mind) oh god ab kya bura hone wala hai mujhe yaha se dur jana ho ga agar kisne meri mate par roshini dekh li toh sab ko pata chal jayega ki main jadu kar sakti hu.... she hurily went to upstair .... 

She saw a vision that the chandelier (jhoomar) was going to fall on mahima mam ... and she also saw psachini ..... 

Drishti -  she saw chandelier (jhoomar) is moving ....  oh no no no ... mahima mam ki jaan khatre main hai  mujhe unhe bachana hoga ..... she started running to downstair and she shouted mam side ho jayiye but nobody listen due to loud music and nobody saw her as she coming from back .... 

 Drishti - mammmmm ,....... she shouted and she push mahima hard toward rakshit and she fall on rakshit ...  

Rakshit -  mom .....  he balanced her ... she said mom you okay .... 

Till than drishti and nobody realise that drishti is standing under the jhoomar and jhoomar was about to fall on her ..... 

Romi - diii 

Divya - diiii 

Rakshit - mrs.shergil...... 

Mahima - drishti ..... 

Shikhar - bhabi..... 

Everybody shouted .... the jhoomar  fall on drishti due to sudden shout  drishti looked upward to protest herself she placed her hand in front of her head and her palms were facing the jhoomar ... and suddenly jhoomar stopped... everybody shocked they didn't able to register what happened in just few second .... .. after the jhoomar stopped in the air drishti moved little bit backward and she saw psachini before she can react she become unconscious and was about to fall but rakshit hold her ... he was standing and drishti in his arm .... 

Rakshit - Mrs. shergill Mrs. shergill Mrs. shergill  utho ... he patted her cheeks .... ... 

Romi - jiju di ko apne room main le kar chalo .....  rakshit pick her in his arms in bridal style .... romi saw a mark on her hand { which was same as shown below}

 romi saw a mark on her hand { which was same as shown below}