Drishti at office

At office 

Drishti was in hurry as she do not want to get late  on her first day . and suddenly she slipped and she about to fell  closed her eyes as she read to feel pain  but suddenly somebody hold her , she opened her eyes and saw  rakshit .  and their small yet cute eyelock . Rakshit made her stand.

Drishti- sorry sir and thank you for saving me . 

Rakshit - what are you doing here ...

before she can reply , vinay came there . 

Vinay-Sir she is your new PA as you said me to find a new PA and I found that she is fit for this job . 

Rakshit- okk tel her about her work ( and  he went from there )

After sometime lavanya came to Rakshit's office and went to the rakshit cabin directly , where drishti and Rakshit were working . 

{ SO GUYS LET ME TELL YOU LANVANYA IS RAKSHIT GIRLFRIEND🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ACCORDING TO LAVANYA }

 Lava - hii rakshit baby 

Rakshit - Lavanya tum yaha ????

Lava- rakshit baby, aunty I mean mom hame ghar par bula rahi hai ...

Rakshit - okk but why ?? and my work 

Lava- I don't know and she said you can bring your  important staff their and provide leave  to other .....

Rakshit- okk  ( to drishti) pack your thing and say vinay and his team also to pack their things and we will do rest work from my home ...

Dri - okh sir .. she went from there ... 

Rakshit , lavanya and drishti were going to shergill mansion in a car ... drishti is sitting in front and lavanya and rakshit are in back seat . suddenly drishti foresees something and she turn her  head to otherside so that no one can notice her third eye , she saw that a unbalanced car is coming towards them which is going to hit their car . and she wanted to inform about it but she knew that nobody will believe  her and may be they doubt in her so she sat quite and started looking at the road very carefully  and she saw the same car is coming from front . so said driver to take a sharp right  turn and driver took a sharp right turn because of which her hand got hurt but she didn't care a dam about it.  she came out of the car as soon as possible and saw the other car was going to hit a tree , before the car hit the tree and used her magic and stop the car... as it all was so sudden that nobody realises that  she does magic ... and then rakshit and lavanya and driver came out of car ... .. 

[SO GUYS AS I TOLD IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER THAT DRISHTI ALREADY MET CHIRANJEEV UNCLE AND SHE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER PAST SO TO FIGHT WITH THE EVIL  I MEAN PISACHINI SHE LEARN MANY MAGIC FROM CHIRANJEEV SO THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE POWER AND SHE ALSO ACTIVATED THE WHOLE POWER OF THE HALF RATNA WHICH IS INSIDE HER ]

Rakshit - are you out of your mind miss sood ,why you say driver to take right turn all of sudden . 

Driver - sir she did to save us ... 

Rakshit - whatt

Driver - sir look at the car ( pointing towards the car which was standing a little far from them )it was out of control and going to hit us . we should thank her for saving us live . 

Without saying anything drishti went to another car and there was a couple in the car ..

Drishti - aap thik hai ?

Man - yeah ... they both came out of the car and came towards rakshit....

Rakshit - how can you drive so harshly when you are with a lady ... if you don't care about yourself please think  about others ....