Kundali Golmaal 😂😂

Suddenly Drishti came from upstair and came near rakshit ...

Drishti - Sir aapki 1hr main meeting hai khurana and son ke saath aapki presentation bhi ready hain.

She was facing towards Rakshit and did not see the pandit.

Pandit- Drishti beta tum yaha?

Drishti was quite shocked as dar she know that nobody address her by her name in this house and after listening drishti D is also shocked but she ignored as she think that her sister is no more.. Drishti turned with a jerk.

Dri- Pandit ji aap yaha ? (she went near him and touched his feet). Pandit ji main yaha kaam karti hu pr aap yaha kaise ?

Everybody shocked as no one address the pandit like this .

Pandit- acha hua tum mujhe yahi mil gayi mai yaha kisi kaam se aaya tha ( and he put forward the kundali which he was holding and took a kundali from his bag). Main tumhare hi ghar jane wala tha , tumhari kundali mere paas hi thi aur mai tumhe dene aa raha tha.

And he give her kundali. Drishti took it and checked ..

Dri- yah meri kundali nahi hain iss par toh lavanya likha hua hai.

(everybody shocked )

Pandit- par yeh kaise ho sakta hai tumhari kundali toh mere bag mein hi thi. 

He checked and came to know that he matched wrong kundali. Before he could say anything Drishti turned around and say ..

Dri- aap sab itne shock kyu hai?

Ojas- Drishti???

Dri- Ohh drishti is my real name Ms Drishti Sood my full name ..

Ash- how you know him?

Dri- kafi nami pandit ji hai yeh .. Kon nahi janti inhe . Suddenly her phone rang and she went from there.

Pandit- maaf kijiye mahima ji maine galat kundali mila di jab maine bag main rakhi thi toh woh galti se lavanya ki kundali drishti se exchange ho gayi . pata nahi se galti se ho gaya ..

Mahima - koi nahi pandit ji aap mahurat bataiye.

Pandit- 3 hafte baad ka mahurat hai.

Mahima - are waah yeh toh bahot hi achi baat hain.

 Nobody took it seriously that pandit ji was saying about drishti..

Drishti came and pandit ji gave her kundali and went from there. D followed him and asked that the all thing he said was about drishti. Pandit replied yes and went from there.

Few days went Divya and Drishti are staying at shergill mansion.

Rakshit was doing his all work from his home.Drikshit were working together.

Dri- Sir I want to go home today.

Rak- What ? Why? You are staying here and suddenly you want to go home any problem?

Dri- No sir, actually I have some important work at my home so I have to go..

Rak- okh after finishing your work you can go now.

Drishti was working till late night she did not came to know that it was 12 o clock ..

Dri-sir I completed my work . Can I leave now?

Without waiting for his answer she went from there..

Mahima saw her and said.

Mahima- Drishti tum kaha ja rahi ho? Kuch hua hai kya?