Rakshit teases drishti

Soon Drikshit reach their hotel and guard also reach their  in distinguish look ... soon they reach their shikhar and divya boombard lots of questions on them ... they both are hell angry on them...

Shikhar - Where are you both .. do you have any idea how worried we are for you two ... we both were missing from yesterday that too without informing us .... 

Divya - yeah bhai I didn't this type of careless behavior from you .. you always say that shikhar is careless but today you did  worst than him ... you both now how many times we have called you .. we have also decided to go to police ... but no you both didn't care to atleast give us a missed call .... 

Shikhar - and bhabi you forget your phone with us ... how can you be so irresponsible ..... 

Divya - bhai ... she was about to say something but than rakshit and drishti interpret them ... 

Drikshit in unison - We are sorry .. holding their ears .... 

Shivya in unison - Not accepted moving their face in the opposite direction .....  

Drikshit started doing sit ups .... they all are standing in reception and  few people were seeing them and chucked at their act to pacify their siblings .... 

Drishti - yaar now accept it na my legs are paining ... 

Rakshit - and look around people are making fun of us ... 

Shikhar - okay okay we forgive you now stop it  ... 

Drikshit - now you both are happy by making fun of your bhaiya bhabi in public... 

Divya -yeah and all burst into fits of laughter .... 

Shikar - now told us where you both are ?? 

Drishti - when we are coming back to hotel few goons attacked on us ( both are shocked and going to ask something but drishti interpreted ) before you say something we both are fine few people saved us and we stayed in their house and his phone was dead that's why we are not being able to contact you ... we both are sorry .... 

Divya - okay fine you had anything ... 

Drishti - no you 

Divya - no 

Drishti - so  let's go I am starving .. 

Rakshit -Me too

Divya - Me three

Shikhar - Me four and all of them burst into fits of laughter .. 

They all went to their rooms after having breakfast ...after resting for sometime they went to explore london and brought many things for them for family they all came back home at night after having dinner both couple went to respective rooms .. 

Drikshit room 

Drishti was sitting on  bed  and rakshit was on sofa she was doing some work on her phone rakshit was also busy but suddenly an idea come into his mind that to tease his beautiful wife ... 

Rakshit - Vaise Mrs.shergill mujhe manna padega that you dance very well .. 

Drishti - stand up with a jerk after listening to his word .. and shouted Whatttttt 

Rakshit ( he also stand up and started moving toward to her ) kya hua ?

Drishti - You are lying How you know that I can dance .. 

Rakshit - I am not lying you dance in front everyone with to with random boys ... 

Drishti - what I can't do that ... drishti was moving backward now she was standing in front of bed and rakshit was to near her to close .... 

Rakshit - you did that I must say you are a very good dancer and went  near her ear and said but you don't know how to kiss ... 

Drishti eyes widen she moves backward.. 

Drishti - w..wha.. what .. ar..are you saying .. I can't do that ... 

Rakshit - do you think I will lie you in such matter ... 

Drishti started to go from there but rakshit stopped her and pull back to her previous position .. 

Rakshit - If you don't mind May I take the honour to teach you that .... 

Drishti - Why you have also learnt from someone   ... now she getting annoyed .... 

Rakshit - nhi but yeah I can teach you  .. 

Drishti - stop why are you teasing me .. what you want 

Rakshit - should I tell you what you want .... 

Drishti - yes ... he moved forward to her and placed his hand on her waist drishti breath stopped for a while now her heart started beating fast than moved forward to her cheek kissed her on her cheek .... and moved little bit back to see her face and said aur batao kya chahiye he nodded his head in no and moved toward her another cheek and plant another kiss on her cheek .... 

drishti moved backward and rakshit moved forward drishti losses her balance and both fall on bed rakshit on the top of her ..... and they lost in each other eyes soon the distance between their lips decreased and his lips touched her and she closed her eyes .... and she also started responding ... they broke the kiss and still lost in each other eyes ..they both came back to reality by beep of drishti 's phone ... drishti pushed him and went to washroom and closed the door and saw herself in mirror .... 

Drishti to herself - omg drishti how can you do this drishti you kissed him ... but I didn't found it wrong I don't know what was the feeling but I feel that was right ... I did nothing wrong ... but it going to more awkward between us ... OMg how will I face him now .... oh god OUR FIRST KISS ... 

Rakshit to himself - omg rakshit how can you play such kind of stunt ... What will she think about me .. but I don't know what happen to me and just got lost in her eyes and end up  doing  OUR FIRST KISS .... 

Drishti came back from the washroom ... 

Rakshit - I am ... I ... am I am sorry .. I .. didn't 

Drishti - Its okay ... lets go and sleep ... 

Rakshit - yeah 

both went to sleep on their side of bed and their back facing each other and they both thinking about the think happened in few minutes before .... soon drifted into deep sleep with a small smile on their face .... 

Precap - drishti is missing ... 

SO GUYS HERE IS UPDATE 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE DRIKSHIT ROMANCE .... IT REALLY HARD TO WRITE THIS PART .. TO WRITE EMOTIONS IS REALLY DIFFICULT ... PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ... 

AND NOW  YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THESE TYPE OF ROMANTIC SCENE I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE THESE ROMANTIC SCENE SO  SOON ....

IGNORE MISTAKES ... 

THANK YOU