Psachini entry

Rakshit POV - I am sitting on my couch with my laptop ... if somebody will see me they will definitely say that I am working but Am I working ....   NO .... yes I am not working  I am busy in my own world or I say in my wife world .... sometimes it seems to me that I know her but in next second she did something unpredictable that make me think that she is a stranger to me.... In morning she is talking with the person yeah vijay so confidently and order him like she know everything about call recording ... I must say she is very intelligent ... And my heart skipped a beat when I saw her in biker costume ... omg she was damm hot and cute at the same time ... hey rakshit stop it you can't talk like this for a girl ... not even for your girl .... yes my girl my Mrs. shergill .... but sometime her attitude , her personality , her intelligence don't fit her profession .... it seems like she is much more than a PA ... but I don't know why she is not telling truth .... when d address her as PA vijay was almost shocked ... he was going to say something but drishti cut him ..... I must say she has a sharp mind but not more than your hubby mrs. shergill .... You are not what you look ..... but I will wait for that day when you personally tell me about your self.... the real you ........

In afternoon 

Drishti came back from the hospital after giving some money to sheetal and advice to doctor to take care of her father properly ... everybody was in hall 

Mahima - mere ek friend aa rahi hai .. preeto voh mere papa ki student thi ... aaj tum sab se milne aa rahi hai kuch din yahi rehengi .... 

Rakshit- par mom aapne pehle toh kabhi nahi bataya unke nare main ... 

Mahima - haan woh pehle yaha nahi rehti thi abhi aayi hai ... 

Rakshit - okay .... 

Suddenly they hear someone sound all turn toward the sound ... 

Person - pari pona jii... main preeto ... 

Mahima- aayiye preeto ... kaisi ho .. 

Preeto - main toh thik hu  aap kaisi ho..... chalo ab mujhe milwaogi nahi apni bete bahuao se ... Looking toward drishti ... 

Drishti was shocked to see the person ....yes she was no one other than psachini ... first she was shocked but after sometime she changed her expression so that no one doubt on her .... she has a evil smile on her face now... everybody greeted her now its drishti turn she was going to touch the feet but preeto stopped her.... 

Preeto - are betia pare nahi chhuti ... gale lagti hai she forcefully hug her but drishti murmured something in her ear which made her shocked and smile from her face got vanished.... 

Drishti - main teri beti nahi hu psachini .... jisi tune mara tha unki beti hu ... and she smiled looking at her expressionless face ... psachini was not able to register that how she came to know about her true identity .... 

Rakshit notice something is not well between these two but he shrug it off .... 

Mahima - chalo preeto tumhe tumhara room dikha deti hu ... 

Preeto - haan chaliye... with a forced smiled ... 

IN DRIKSHIT ROOM - 

Drishti was talking with romi on her phone ... 

Drishti - romi she is back .... 

Romi - dii kon ... kahi tu uss psachini ki baat toh nahi kar rahi hai na ... 

Drishti - haan woh yaha aa gayi hai par mujhe yeh samaj nahi aa raha ki uska iss parivaar se kya lena  dena hai .... 

Romi - diii tu thik hai na ... di tu please apni dhayaan rakh jaa thak  mujhe lagta hai woh tujhe ...