NEED YOUR ADVICE

HI everyone   my wattpad family I am Meena .... so today I am here because I need your advice and your opinion .... so please read it ... 

So guys there are two stories in my mind I am going to tell you all about my story line and you have to tell me should I write story  or not  .... 

So here we go ... 

STORY 1 - 

In this story drishti is leaving in uttarakhand with her aunty ... her aunty adopted her  .. she was 13 years old when she lost her parents in an accident and lost her memory also  je didn't remember anything about her family but only remember her name Drishti sharma ... she wanted to be a business women  from her childhood .. she don't know the reason behind her this dream but she wanted to be a great business women ... and she was great singer but she never wanted to make her passion her profession ... .. 

Whereas rakshit is CEO  of shergill group of company . he love someone from her childhood ... he was also a great singer but left singing for some reason ....  and many more characters are there ..

Drishti is special person she had a special connection with animal and  she love animals and animals love her ... she has two cute puppy which always live with her and protect her .. 

SO guys here is the first story idea .... 

STORY 2 - 

In this story drishti is mafia queen she lived in london she only has his father who  was not her  real father she left her family long back come back to india for some reason  .... Rakshit is a famous businessman and also work as college professor just for his passion of teaching .... divya and shikhar were married and have a 2 years old daughter but lost her in an accident ..... 

In this drishti will be a rude , arrogant  business women in front of  whole world .. she is a famous business women in london but for mafia world she is a queen ... rude ,arrogant ,emotionless ,never thing before killing someone did wrong ..she is a mafia queen but didn't do anything  wrong she only become mafia queen as to help others ... she never did wrong but never follow law .. police also  take help from her when they will not being able catch criminal .... she is very much powerful can handle 10 mens by her own ... 

SO guys here second story idea .... 

REPLY 

SUGGEST ME TITLE ...... 

SHOULD I START WRITING STORY OR NOT ?????? 

WHICH SHOULD I WRITE FIRST STORY 1 OR 2 ????? 

GUYS DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT I DYING TO READ YOUR REPLY .. AND SILENT READER DON'T YOU DARE TO SILENT AT THIS TIME .... OTHERWISE ....

 OTHERWISE WHAT ???? I CAN'T DO ANYTHING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 BUT ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST PLEASE GIVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS😭😭😭😭😭😭😭  

AGAR VOTE NAHI DOGE CHALEGA PAR COMMENT JARUR KARNA .. MAIN COMMENT COUNT KARUNGI AUR AAPKE PAAS SRIF KAL RAAT THAK KA SAMAJ HAI MAIN KAL JAB STORY UPDATE KARUNGI TAB BATAUNGI KI KONSI STORY START KARUNGI AUR KAB ...... 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT .... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏