Bonus chapter - 3

After 5 years 

Rakshit's POV 

So five years are like a roller coaster ride for me .. my mom took best decision of my life to make me marry Mrs. shergill ... this was the best decision of my life.. she changed me from a rude and arrogant boss to a caring and loving  husband  and now a father .. She convert a businessman to a family man .. and what should I say about our kids , they are just best kids of the world .. Drishti had teached them so much values  .. Dakshita 's personality is just like me .. she get's angry soon and whereas daksh is very caring and loving just like his mother.. he is just  like her .. he always care about others ... he is just two years old but his mind works like a ten year old .. he is younger than dakshu and shiv but always care about them like an elder brother and shiv he is combination of shikhar and divya ... he is more naughty than both they always get tried in handling him ..divya always run behind him some time for milks and some time for food  ... and shikhar he always there to protect kids from our  scolding .. when ever me or Mrs. shergill or divya scold them .. he always take their side and never scold them .. he is favourite of all kids as he never say no to them ... today is shiv and dakshita 's birthday .. so we have a arranged a big party as media and whole business world  want to see our princess and prince and champ yeah we address dakshita as princess and daksh as prince and  shiv as champ ... 

Now in my home there is lots of crowd as I am referring my family and servant as crowd as they were running from here and there for some works and my wife and divya  is running behind kids to make them eat there lunch .. dakshita often pull thus type of stunts when she don't like it and she easily made daksh and shiv to do the same that's why drishti always scold her ... now I have to enter in this running cashing game  ...  I enter in the game and caught dakshita .. 

Dakshita - papa leave me mumma will caught me .. I don't want to eat the food ... 

Me - no princess you have to eat that food  .. I said sternly ... and she obey me ... 

Dakshita - but you will made me eat food  .. 

Me - okay ... 

Shiv - papa  you will also made me eat food  .. 

Shikhar - okay as you say master ... nd all kids giggled .. 

Drishti and divya in unison  - and whom mumma will feed ? 

Daksh - mumma masi you will feed me .. ahhhh he opened his mouth and drishti and divya feed him and me and shikhar feed princess and champ .. 

After lunch all kids went to  their room for taking rest .. and we also went to our room ... 

Soon everybody started getting ready for party drishti and divya first get kids ready ... all were looking so nice .. 

Dakshita dress :-