Drishti knows the truth

They rested for sometime and then drishti started preparing for next day pooja .. Drishti instructing the workers ... family members were in there room ... .rakshit was seeing her from a little distance ... the worker was standing on the stairs and drishti instructing him .. 

Drishti ( to worker ) - bhaiya yeh flowers sahi se lagaiye ... aise nahi vaise ..... telling the directions to the workers but he was not being able to do that now she is getting annoyed ..

Drishti - aap ek kaam kijiye niche aaye ... the worker come down and she give him some other work .. drishti climbed the stairs ....  she was correcting the flowers but suddenly her leg got slipped and she fall from the stairs but rakshit hold her at the correct time so she didn't get hurt ... drishti is in her arms there eyelock moment ... which was broken by drishti who closed her eyes as she got some visuals of her past which is not clear but clearly showing a girl which is saved by a boy from falling .. rakshit made her stand and she went from there without saying anything ..

IN DRISHTI ROOM 

Drishti -( to herself ) why I feel so connected to him ... why I felt  save in his arm .. what I am missing .. what is there which I don't know .. why I feel something is there .. I felt some kind of emotion in his eyes .. but I am not being able to understand them may be it is love but how .. I am going mad .. I think I should keep 10 feet distance from him .. he is definitely different from other ... and what was the flashes ... ohh drishti relax take deep breathes ... breathe in .... breathe out .. relax yourself .. and I am also not feeling well .. I am feeling so much tried now a days without even doing something  ... 

NEXT MORNING .. 

Everything is prepared for the prayer ( pooja) .. shivya was sitting in the centre as the pooja is for their child .. pandit ji is doing the pooja and at last divya take him blessing .. 

Pandit - sada shuhagan raho .. phoolo phalo .. tuhare bache ki lambi umar ho ... 

Than drishti came forward and took his blessing  .. 

pandit - sada shuhagan raho .. phoolo phalo .. tuhare bache ki lambi umar ho ... he said the same to her also aking everybody shocked .. 

Dishti-  pandit ji eh aap kya keh rahe hai .. 

Pandit - mere kahe huie bate galat nahi hoti ... chalo ab main chalta hu ... 

Drishti - par pandit ji ... 

pandit - yeh aashirwaad hai aur aashirwaad vapash nahi leyi ja sakte ... 

Drishti - ji pandit ji .. 

After that pooja everybody is sitting in the hall .. suddenly drishti got a call from office ... 

Drishti - ( on call ) hello .. yeah .... ok fine I will be there ..no no I will handle it bye my own ... yeah set that meeting .... no I am not going to his office ... set it in cafe .... okay I  will be there in one hour... send me the presentation and details  ... okay ...  she cut the call .... 

Drishti - guys I have a important meeting to attend .. so you all enjoy yourself make yourself comfortable .. I will be back in two hours .. shikhar take care of divi ... 

Romi - di you take rest I will go and  attend the meeting .. and I know you are not well from few days .. 

Rakshit - what happen to her ? 

Drishti - no.. nothing just little bit tried due to work but now I am completely fine  ... i will attend this meeting .... It just take few hour .. now no more argument and tata bye ... 

She went from there ... with her belongings .... 

RAKSHIT POV -

It's been almost 8 hours since she left .. I am feeling very restless ..  I tried to call her but she is not picking calls .. I am tensed .. I called her pa she said that she had a meeting with Mr. rathore in cafe .. but suddenly she fainted . he took him to nearby hospital .. but when he was about to call her family .. he realise that she is nowhere found .. he thought that she leave to her home ... he also tried to talk to doctor .. and the doctor that she can't tell personal detail of patient and she also said that drishti is completely fine and went from there ... Mr.rathore called Sheetal to told about what happen and sheetal also thought that she will reach their house ... she informed romi that drishti left from the cafe and she will reach home in few minutes .. but drisht is nowhere found ..  A searched everywhere with romi .. shikhar also want to come with us but  he should be with divya  in this condition .. so they we both went to first orphanage than to hospital .. we didn't inform divya and family member about drishti 's missing..     

 I checked hospital cctv footage .. and I saw her leaving her hospital with a stressed face .. O tried to talk with the doctor that what happen to her and why she was so much stressed ... 

Me - doctor can you please tell me  what happen to her ...  I am her husband you can tell me  .. 

Doctor - I know mr. shergill but I promised her that I will not tell anyone not even  her husband .. I am sorry but I can't please try to understand my situation  ... 

Me - ok fine .. 

Police don't write missing complain as the said that they can only write complaint if the person being missing from 24 hours ... I was stressed ..  suddenly my phone started ringing it is call from Mrs. shergill .. I picked up in  single ring  .. 

Me - where are you ? are you mad ?? tumhara dimaag kharab toh nahi hai kaha ho tum hum pagalo ki tarah tumhe pichle 5 hr. se dhond rahe hai ... 

Drishti - I want to meet you don't tell anyone .. say  that I am fine  .. come to shergill mansion ... now  she said in cold tone anger and hurt  was clearly visible in her voice .... 

me - par.. before I can say anything she cut the call ... I rushed to shergill mansion as my whole family is in sood mansion so no one is there .. I also informed romi that Mrs. shergill is fine and said that I will reply to all his question later .. 

I was now in shergill mansion whole mansion is black as no light is opened .. I ran toward my room ... I don't know why but I have a feeling that Mrs. shergill is there .. and yes I am write .. she was sitting at the corner of bed .. she had few tears in her eyes .. her  one hand was placed in her belly and  another hand rested on the bed .. her face is red due to anger and continuous crying  .. I softly called her " Mrs. shergill "  I completely forget that she does not know that I am her husband .. so I said " ohh sorry I mean" before I can say anything  anything she planted a sharp slap on my face.. I was shocked .. my brain didn't register anything what happened .... and her next line made me shocked .. 

I KNOW THE TRUTH .. ...       

PRECAP - DRISHTI POV.. 

SO GUYS HERE IS UPDATE HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ... 

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ONCE AGAIN... 

NEW YEAR GIFT🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁 IS ON LINE ... 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT  

THANK YOU 

❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖